Running Man' Yoo Jae-Suk "Lee Kwangsoo, Actient Surgical Recorded Boycott...will be back soon"

Actor Lee Kwangsoo, who was injured by Acident, was saddened by his failure to attend the Running Man recording.Singer Yura, Ina Eun, gag woman Kim Na-hee and Actor Kang Tae-oh appeared as guests while SBS entertainment program Running Man, which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 8th, was asked and double-ducked and featured.On this day, Yoo Jae-Suk said, Lee Kwangsoo was injured by Acid and was injured by ankle. I was saddened that I could not do it together today because I had to undergo surgery.Haha said, I am calling a lot because I am sorry about Kwangsoo and I am doing what I am doing.Finally, Yoo Jae-Suk comforted the hearts of the audience who worried that Kwangsoo will come back soon with a bright figure.Lee Kwangsoo, who was on his personal schedule on the 15th, was in contact with a signal violation vehicle. As a result of a close examination at a nearby hospital, he was diagnosed with a right ankle fracture and was undergoing hospitalization procedures and being treated, Lee Kwangsoos agency said in an official statement.Running Man screen captures

Actor Lee Kwangsoo, who was injured by Acident, was saddened by his failure to attend the Running Man' recording.

Singer Yura, Ina Eun, gag woman Kim Na-hee and Actor Kang Tae-oh appeared as guests while SBS entertainment program Running Man, which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 8th, was asked and double-ducked and featured.

On this day, Yoo Jae-Suk said, "Lee Kwangsoo was injured by Acid and was injured by ankle." "I was saddened that I could not do it together today because I had to undergo surgery."

Haha said, "I am calling a lot because I am sorry about Kwangsoo and I am doing what I am doing." Finally, Yoo Jae-Suk comforted the hearts of the audience who worried that "Kwangsoo will come back soon with a bright figure".

Lee Kwangsoo, who was on his personal schedule on the 15th, was in contact with a signal violation vehicle. "As a result of a close examination at a nearby hospital, he was diagnosed with a right ankle fracture and was undergoing hospitalization procedures and being treated," Lee Kwangsoo's agency said in an official statement.

Running Man' screen captures