'Zipuragi' Youn Yuh-jung "Brad Bird Pitt production company movie appearance, hard" laugh

Youn Yuh-jung gave a testimony to the movie Minari made by Hollywood Actor Brad Bird Pitts production company.On the 3rd, a media preview of the movie The Animals Who Want to Hold the Jeep (director Kim Yong-hoon) was held at Megabox COEX in Gangnam-gu, Seoul.Director Kim Yong-hoon, Actor Jeon Do-yeon, Jung Woo-sung, Bae Sung-woo, Youn Yuh-jung, Shin Hyun Bin and Jungaram attended the ceremony.The brutes who want to catch straw is a crime scene of ordinary humans planning the worst of the worst to take the last chance of life, the money bag.Youn Yuh-jung plays Sunja, who lost her memory.In particular, Youn Yuh-jung is a Minari created by Brad Bird Pitts production company Plan B. It has recently won the Grand Prize at the Sundance Film Festival and the United States of America Film Awards.On this day, Youn Yuh-jung said, I thought it would be a lot of money because it was a movie made by Brad Bird Pitts company, and I suffered too much.I dont have many Choices chances like Jung Woo-sung or Jeon Do-yeon.I know that life is not always as planned, so I am moving only with the idea of ​​reporting a person. Minari was also done because of people. It was a United States of America independent film.When I do Choices, I want people to be good, and if I need money, I am doing what I come in. The Animals Want to Hold a Jeep will be released on February 12.

Youn Yuh-jung gave a testimony to the movie 'Minari' made by Hollywood Actor Brad Bird Pitt's production company.

On the 3rd, a media preview of the movie "The Animals Who Want to Hold the Jeep" (director Kim Yong-hoon) was held at Megabox COEX in Gangnam-gu, Seoul. Director Kim Yong-hoon, Actor Jeon Do-yeon, Jung Woo-sung, Bae Sung-woo, Youn Yuh-jung, Shin Hyun Bin and Jungaram attended the ceremony.

The 'brutes who want to catch straw' is a crime scene of ordinary humans planning the worst of the worst to take the last chance of life, the money bag. Youn Yuh-jung plays Sunja, who lost her memory.

In particular, Youn Yuh-jung is a 'Minari' created by Brad Bird Pitt's production company Plan B. It has recently won the Grand Prize at the Sundance Film Festival and the United States of America Film Awards.

On this day, Youn Yuh-jung said, "I thought it would be a lot of money because it was a movie made by Brad Bird Pitt's company, and I suffered too much." I don't have many Choices chances like Jung Woo-sung or Jeon Do-yeon. I know that life is not always as planned, so I am moving only with the idea of ​​reporting a person. "

"'Minari' was also done because of people. It was a United States of America independent film. When I do Choices, I want people to be good, and if I need money, I am doing what I come in. "

The Animals Want to Hold a Jeep will be released on February 12.