Youn Yuh-jung "'Minari', Brad Bird Pitt Company, it was a trouble."

Actor Youn Yuh-jung reveals why she chose Hollywood-enabled movie MinariMinari, starring Youn Yuh-jung, was honored with the judging panel and the audience at the Sundance Film Festival this year.Minari is a film about a Korean family who went to the farm of the American Cannes Soju in the 1980s following the Ameri Cannes Dream. It was produced by Plan B, a production company founded by Brad Bird Pitt, and invested by A24.On this day, Youn Yuh-jung said, Its not unusually Choices, not the position to do many Choices like Jeon Do-yeon and Jung Woo-sung.I decided to save it extravagantly from the age of 65. The luxury of working with someone I like Instant noodle Life is not as planned.Minari had a good scenario. I reported the director. But I did not know that I would be so bad.I thought it would be a money for Brad Bird Pitt company, but it was hard, he said in an instant noodle. I ate seventy years old, but I do not have that know-how.Its hard. Theres no special way to Choices. Do as you come in. If you want people, you need money.The beasts who want to catch even the straw is a crime scene of ordinary humans planning the worst of the worst to take the last chance of life, the money bag.In the play, Youn Yuh-jung played the lost memory, adding to the depth of the play.He was awarded the Jury Award at the 49th Rotterdam International Film Festival; he was also officially invited to the 34th Swiss Fribourg International Film Festival feature competition.It will be released on the 12th.star jo hyun-joo

Actor Youn Yuh-jung reveals why she chose Hollywood-enabled movie 'Minari'

'Minari', starring Youn Yuh-jung, was honored with the judging panel and the audience at the Sundance Film Festival this year. "Minari" is a film about a Korean family who went to the farm of the American Cannes Soju in the 1980s following the Ameri Cannes Dream. It was produced by Plan B, a production company founded by Brad Bird Pitt, and invested by A24.

On this day, Youn Yuh-jung said, "It's not unusually Choices, not the position to do many Choices like Jeon Do-yeon and Jung Woo-sung. I decided to save it extravagantly from the age of 65. The luxury of working with someone I like "Instant noodle" "Life is not as planned. "Minari" had a good scenario. I reported the director. But I did not know that I would be so bad."

"I thought it would be a money for Brad Bird Pitt company, but it was hard," he said in an Instant noodle. "I ate seventy years old, but I do not have that know-how. It's hard. There's no special way to Choices. Do as you come in. If you want people, you need money."

'The beasts who want to catch even the straw' is a crime scene of ordinary humans planning the worst of the worst to take the last chance of life, the money bag.

In the play, Youn Yuh-jung played the lost memory, adding to the depth of the play.

He was awarded the Jury Award at the 49th Rotterdam International Film Festival; he was also officially invited to the 34th Swiss Fribourg International Film Festival feature competition.

It will be released on the 12th.

star jo hyun-joo