Running Man' Yoo Jae-Suk, Ji Suk-jin, who opened YouTube channel, said, "My brother is weak in talk."

Yoo Jae-Suk has a vitriolic blow to Ji Suk-jin.On SBS entertainment program Running Man broadcasted on the night of the 16th, Ji Suk-jin, who opened a new talk YouTube channel,) the members of the group.Yoo Jae-Suk mentioned the fact that Ji Suk-jin opened the YouTube channel in the opening.Ji Suk-jin was ashamed, saying, I told you not to mention that on the air.But Ji Suk-jin, unlike the horse, promoted his YouTube channel.I made my first recording, but it was so fun, he said, saying, Youtube centered on talk.Yoo Jae-Suk said, It is negative that my brother is doing a talk show. My brother is weak in talk.The program follows the title; you can only be comfortable, Yoo Jae-Suk said, referring to the YouTube channel name The Utterly World.

Yoo Jae-Suk has a vitriolic blow to Ji Suk-jin.

On sbs entertainment program Running Man' broadcasted on the night of the 16th, Ji Suk-jin, who opened a new talk YouTube channel, ) the members of the group.

Yoo Jae-Suk mentioned the fact that Ji Suk-jin opened the YouTube channel in the opening. Ji Suk-jin was ashamed, saying, "I told you not to mention that on the air."

But Ji Suk-jin, unlike the horse, promoted his YouTube channel. "I made my first recording, but it was so fun," he said, saying, "YouTube centered on talk."

Yoo Jae-Suk said, "It is negative that my brother is doing a talk show." "My brother is weak in talk." "The program follows the title; you can only be comfortable," Yoo Jae-Suk said, referring to the YouTube channel name "The Utterly World."