What about the Running Man' cast response to the Heritage castle comprehensive set?

In SBS Running Man broadcasted on the 9th, the members were shown to have prepared each one of the Gift things and things to throw away requested by the production team.Haha first brought a meaningful thing, a machine that poured alcohol for the members who were drinking, and said, I brought it to my mind.Jeon So-min was embarrassed and said, I do not drink alone. Haha then brought the signboard with the object he wanted to throw away and made a lot of sense.Yoo Jae-Suk then introduced the Heritage Castle comprehensive Gift set, saying, Its so hot these days, everyone will love it so much, its not available.Haha said, Is it all your PR time? And Jeon So-min said, I think our parents will like it.

In SBS Running Man' broadcasted on the 9th, the members were shown to have prepared each one of the 'Gift things' and 'things to throw away' requested by the production team.

Haha first brought a meaningful thing, a machine that poured alcohol for the members who were drinking, and said, "I brought it to my mind." Jeon So-min was embarrassed and said, "I do not drink alone." Haha then brought the signboard with the object he wanted to throw away and made a lot of sense.

Yoo Jae-Suk then introduced the Heritage castle comprehensive Gift set, saying, "It's so hot these days, everyone will love it so much, it's not available." Haha said, "Is it all your PR time?" And Jeon So-min said, "I think our parents will like it."