'Itaewon Klath' Kim Da-mi, "Actually as candid as Joe-yool Lee"

Kim Da-mi played the role of the high intelligence sociopath Joe, who had a god-like brain.Joe-yool Lee, a famous social media star and power blogger, is a character of reversal on an angelic face and plays a strong right-hand man for Park Seo-joon.Kim Da-mi, who watched the drama until the eighth episode, said, I was so curious about the screens that I did not come out, but it was new on TV, and it was fun to see how my seniors and other actors act.I was new to see that it was completed, he said. Thank you for loving me a lot. Kim Da-mi also drew attention to the atmosphere that was different from Joe-yool Lee in the play: As the years pass, there is a change in Joe-yool Lee as well.The same goes for hairstyles, he said, raising his expectations.Asked about the point of observation of Itaewon Klath, he said, As the society continues, there are many narratives of characters one by one.There are parts where characters change a lot in three dimensions, he said. I think ITZY is the fun to see them. He also stressed that Seo-yool Lee is growing so much that he should watch.As for his commonality and differences with Joe-yool Lee in Drama, he said, Im actually honest.Seo-yool Lee is not as good as Seo-yool Lee, but he is honest, he said. Seo-yool Lee is not the same person who has never experienced such an experience in his life for the new Roy.When I talked to the director about Seo-yool Lee, he said he wished there were such things that he didnt know where to go differently from the original, he said, adding that he had a lot of troubles with Why do you express Feeling when its a sociopath? and How do you want to express Joe-yool Lee?Kim Da-mi says, Joe-yool Lee expresses Feeling enough to really abandon himself about the work that involves the boss and the night, even though he is a sociopath.It may seem excessive, but it seems to the boss that he took him as a character who can do all-in. Especially, the scene that prevents the kissing gods of Park Seo-joon and Oh Su-ah (Kwon Nara) has become a hot topic to the point that it is called the previous class.Kim Da-mi said, I was very sorry to catch my sisters face at first, but said, I thought it was a scene that could show the tendency of Joe-yool Lee to do what he wanted to do.Finally, Kim Da-mi said, Many staff members, actors are shooting hard to the end, so I hope you love me a lot.I am grateful for your love so much now. Meanwhile, JTBCs Drama Itaewon Clath, which has been making headlines every time, is broadcast every Friday and Saturday at 10:50 pm.

Kim Da-mi played the role of the “high intelligence” sociopath Joe, who had a god-like brain. Joe-yool Lee, a famous social media star and power blogger, is a Character of reversal on an angelic face and plays a strong right-hand man for Park Seo-joon.

Kim Da-mi, who watched the Drama until the eighth episode, said, "I was so curious about the screens that I did not come out, but it was new on TV, and it was fun to see how my seniors and other Actors act. I was new to see that it was completed, "he said." Thank you for loving me a lot. "

Kim Da-mi also drew attention to the atmosphere that was different from Joe-yool Lee in the play: “As the years pass, there is a change in Joe-yool Lee as well. “The same goes for hairstyles,” he said, raising his expectations.

Asked about the point of observation of 'Itaewon Klath', he said, "As the society continues, there are many narratives of Characters one by one. There are parts where Characters change a lot in three dimensions, "he said. I think ITZY is the fun to see them. " He also stressed that Seo-yool Lee is growing so much that he should watch.

As for his commonality and differences with Joe-yool Lee in Drama, he said, “I’m actually honest. “Seo-yool Lee is not as good as Seo-yool Lee, but he is honest,” he said. “Seo-yool Lee is not the same person who has never experienced such an experience in his life for the new Roy.”

“When I talked to the director about Seo-yool Lee, he said he wished there were such things that he didn’t know where to go differently from the original,” he said, adding that he had a lot of troubles with “Why do you express Feeling when it’s a sociopath?” and “How do you want to express Joe-yool Lee?”

Kim Da-mi says, “Joe-yool Lee expresses Feeling enough to really abandon himself about the work that involves the boss and the night, even though he is a sociopath. It may seem excessive, but it seems to the boss that he took him as a Character who can do all-in. "

Especially, the scene that prevents the kissing gods of Park Seo-joon and Oh Su-ah (Kwon Nara) has become a hot topic to the point that it is called the previous class. Kim Da-mi said, "I was very sorry to catch my sister's face at first," but said, "I thought it was a scene that could show the tendency of Joe-yool Lee to do what he wanted to do."

Finally, Kim Da-mi said, "Many staff members, Actors are shooting hard to the end, so I hope you love me a lot. I am grateful for your love so much now. "

Meanwhile, JTBC's Drama Itaewon Clath, which has been making headlines every time, is broadcast every Friday and Saturday at 10:50 pm.