"If you don't get in touch, you'll be releasing the content...Han Sun-hwa, second Warning to flammer.

Group Secret ex-Actor Han Sun-hwa has blown Warning back to the flammer.Han Sun-hwa said on his Instagram on the 25th, I have thought a lot, he said. I sent the number to the person who sent the DM.Please contact me or give me a DM again. If not, I will release the contents. The photo shows an Instagram user account that is estimated to have sent malicious messages and comments to Han Sun-hwa.Han Sun-hwa said on the 21st, Who are you? I will go over it if you give me the DM again.Or I will upload what you sent. But his Warning also appeared to have signaled a hard-line response as the flamers attack continued.On the other hand, Han Sun-hwa, who made his debut as a secret in 2009, received a lot of public love for his hits such as Magic, Poison, and Starlight Moonlight.He has been active in acting since he left the group, appearing in dramas such as Drama Save me 2 and Deryls husband Ojakdu.

Group Secret ex-Actor Han Sun-hwa has blown Warning back to the flammer.

Han Sun-hwa said on his Instagram on the 25th, "I have thought a lot," he said. "I sent the number to the person who sent the DM. Please contact me or give me a DM again. If not, I will release the contents. "

The photo shows an Instagram user account that is estimated to have sent malicious messages and comments to Han Sun-hwa.

Han Sun-hwa said on the 21st, "Who are you? I will go over it if you give me the DM again. Or I will upload what you sent. "

But his Warning also appeared to have signaled a hard-line response as the flamer's attack continued.

On the other hand, Han Sun-hwa, who made his debut as a secret in 2009, received a lot of public love for his hits such as Magic, Poison, and Starlight Moonlight. He has been active in acting since he left the group, appearing in Dramas such as Drama 'Save me 2' and 'Deryl's husband Ojakdu'.