Running Man' Ji Suk-jin "Spo on unspecified SNS, I am so sorry for the production team" apology

Broadcaster Ji Suk-jin apologized for spoiling the contents of the broadcast.On February 9th, SBS Running Man, Yoo Jae-Suk mentioned Ji Suk-jins SNS spoiler case.Yoo Jae-Suk told Ji Suk-jin, I had good news. I did not broadcast yet, so I did a spoiler on SNS.Ji Suk-jin recently posted a picture of the ending of Running Man 486 times on SNS.Im sorry, Im so sorry for the production team, I thought I had taken it before, said Seok-jin.Yoo Jae-Suk asked, One day of broadcasting, and Lee Kwang-soo said, Please wake up. I do not do it when I tell you to.I was surprised, too, and I saw 30,000 people in an instant, Ji Suk-jin said.The funny thing is I called, Ive seen Instagram now, and I said, Oh yeah, thats funny, PD said.So I got off right away, Ji Suk-jin said.hwang hye-jin
Broadcaster Ji Suk-jin apologized for spoiling the contents of the broadcast.On February 9th, SBS Running Man, Yoo Jae-Suk mentioned Ji Suk-jins SNS spoiler case.Yoo Jae-Suk told Ji Suk-jin, I had good news. I did not broadcast yet, so I did a spoiler on SNS.Ji Suk-jin recently posted a picture of the ending of Running Man 486 times on SNS.Im sorry, Im so sorry for the production team, I thought I had taken it before, said Seok-jin.Yoo Jae-Suk asked, One day of broadcasting, and Lee Kwang-soo said, Please wake up. I do not do it when I tell you to.I was surprised, too, and I saw 30,000 people in an instant, Ji Suk-jin said.The funny thing is I called, Ive seen Instagram now, and I said, Oh yeah, thats funny, PD said.So I got off right away, Ji Suk-jin said.hwang hye-jin

Broadcaster Ji Suk-jin apologized for spoiling the contents of the broadcast.

On February 9th, SBS Running Man', Yoo Jae-Suk mentioned Ji Suk-jin's SNS spoiler case.

Yoo Jae-Suk told Ji Suk-jin, "I had good news. I did not broadcast yet, so I did a spoiler on SNS."

Ji Suk-jin recently posted a picture of the ending of Running Man' 486 times on SNS.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry for the production team, I thought I had taken it before," said Seok-jin. Yoo Jae-Suk asked, "One day of broadcasting," and Lee Kwang-soo said, "Please wake up. I do not do it when I tell you to."

"I was surprised, too, and I saw 30,000 people in an instant," Ji Suk-jin said.

"The funny thing is I called, 'I've seen Instagram now,' and I said, 'Oh yeah, that's funny,'" PD said. "So I got off right away," Ji Suk-jin said.

hwang hye-jin