TV Cultwo Show' Lee Ji-hoon "'Topgol Lee Seung-gi' modifier Honor...I plan to do this year's album"

TV Cultwo Show actor and singer Lee Ji-hoon was satisfied with the nickname Topgol Lee Seung-gi.SBS Power FM Dooshi Escape TV Cultwo Show (hereinafter referred to as TV Cultwo Show), which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 14th, featured special DJ toilet water, musical actors Song Yong-jin and Lee Ji-hoon.Lee Ji-hoon, thinking of fans who miss playing music, said, I want to sing. I have been working alone for 10 years without a company, so I have been devoted to my work.I recently joined my agency and have been planning (album) since this year, he added.As a singer, he expressed his plans for his activities, saying, I would like to present it to fans who liked my song gradually from singles.In addition, the recent Topgol Lee Seung-gi modifier was created, I am so grateful.Lee Seung-gi is doing well, so thank you for putting it on there.

TV Cultwo Show actor and Singer Lee Ji-hoon was satisfied with the nickname 'Topgol Lee Seung-gi'.

SBS Power FM 'Dooshi Escape TV Cultwo Show' (hereinafter referred to as TV Cultwo Show'), which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 14th, featured special DJ toilet water, musical actors Song Yong-jin and Lee Ji-hoon.

Lee Ji-hoon, thinking of fans who miss playing music, said, "I want to sing. I have been working alone for 10 years without a company, so I have been devoted to my work."

“I recently joined my agency and have been planning (album) since this year,” he added.

As a Singer, he expressed his plans for his activities, saying, "I would like to present it to fans who liked my song gradually from singles."

In addition, the recent 'Topgol Lee Seung-gi' modifier was created, "I am so grateful. Lee Seung-gi is doing well, so thank you for putting it on there. "