Running Man' Bae Jong-ok X Shin Hye-sun scrambled ..entertainment novice 'pure beauty' chemistry

On SBSs Running Man, which airs today (23rd), Moonlighting Actress guest Bae Jong-ok and Shin Hye-sun will appear together.Shin Hye-sun, who made his first appearance as a regular guest of Running Man, was nervous and nervous.Shin Hye-sun said, Give me a greeting. What camera should I see?I can not find the camera, and I replied firmly to Yoo Jae-Suks question, What are you enjoying these days? And gave off the wrong and cute charm.Bae Jong-ok also acted innocently and innocently when he was on the mission, and he always pulled Eye-catching, Funny!, showing off its entertainment net Sumy.In fact, it was burdened to appear in Running Man, but Ji Suk-jin was the one who made it easy to be relieved, said Bae Jong-ok, who first appeared on Running Man on the day. I thought that Ji Suk-jin was similar to me and I thought that I would be okay to appear in Running Man.Ji Suk-jin showed the aspect of Running Man 10 years senior, and rewarded him with the so-called Running Man Older Member Customized Honey Tip.Ji Suk-jin said, I just have to move like Im busy with my upper body. He also demonstrated himself and added, I can accept what other members have said as if I did.Haha made the scene into a laughing sea with a wedge saying, Ji Suk-jin is not more than one monitor. I do not know it is edited.The site of Moonlighting Guest Bae Jong-ok and Shin Hye-suns entertainment net Sumy Explosion can be found at Running Man which is broadcasted at 5 pm today.

On SBS's "Running Man," which airs today (23rd), "Moonlighting Actress" guest Bae Jong-ok and Shin Hye-sun will appear together.

Shin Hye-sun, who made his first appearance as a regular guest of Running Man', was nervous and nervous. Shin Hye-sun said, "Give me a greeting." "What camera should I see? "I can not find the camera, and I replied firmly to Yoo Jae-Suk's question, "What are you enjoying these days?" And gave off the wrong and cute charm.

Bae Jong-ok also acted innocently and innocently when he was on the mission, and he always pulled Eye-catching, "Funny! ", showing off its entertainment net Sumy. "In fact, it was burdened to appear in Running Man', but Ji Suk-jin was the one who made it easy to be relieved," said Bae Jong-ok, who first appeared on Running Man' on the day. "I thought that Ji Suk-jin was similar to me and I thought that I would be okay to appear in Running Man."

Ji Suk-jin showed the aspect of Running Man 10 years' senior, and rewarded him with the so-called Running Man Older Member Customized Honey Tip'. Ji Suk-jin said, "I just have to move like I'm busy with my upper body." He also demonstrated himself and added, "I can accept what other members have said as if I did." Haha made the scene into a laughing sea with a wedge saying, "Ji Suk-jin is not more than one monitor. I do not know it is edited."

The site of Moonlighting Guest' Bae Jong-ok and Shin Hye-sun's entertainment net Sumy Explosion can be found at Running Man' which is broadcasted at 5 pm today.