Lee Ji-hye, Wedding Dress figure "I must have eaten Age" three years ago

Lee Ji-hye reveals the shape of Wedding DressLee Ji-hye, a shop native, told his Instagram on February 3, The remaining picture is the picture. I ate Age now.I tried to take out the memories that I was happy while looking at the pictures a few years ago. The photo shows the time when I was wearing Wedding Dress three years ago before marriage.Lee Ji-hyes slim figure and pure white Wedding Dress combine to attract attention.Lee Ji-hye added: Wedding Dress, I really liked it, everything is so beautiful.minjee Lee

Lee Ji-hye reveals the shape of Wedding Dress

Lee Ji-hye, a shop native, told his Instagram on February 3, "The remaining picture is the picture. I ate Age now. I tried to take out the memories that I was happy while looking at the pictures a few years ago. "

The photo shows the time when I was wearing Wedding Dress three years ago before marriAge. Lee Ji-hye's slim figure and pure white Wedding Dress combine to attract attention.

Lee Ji-hye added: "Wedding Dress, I really liked it, everything is so beautiful."

Minjee Lee