Han Sun-hwa, flamer ID released + Strong Warning "If you do not contact, you will disclose the contents"

Han Sun-hwa, from The Secret, has released a strong Warning, revealing the ID of a netizen who is believed to be a flammer.Han Sun-hwa said through his instagram on the 25th, Ive been thinking a lot. The person who sent me DM...I sent you the number. Please contact me or DM again.If not, I will release the contents. In the public photos, some of the netizens Instagram profile capture screens were included. Han Sun-hwa said on the 21st, Who are you?I will go over it if you give me the DM again, or I will upload the contents you sent, he said.When things didnt change for Warning towards the flammer, Han Sun-hwa appears to have left the final Warning, posting once again.In the decisive response of Han Sun-hwa, netizens are supporting Han Sun-hwas unfavorable response by responding to Do not look at me, flamers should be punished, How much did you give your sister number and Do not really tolerate it.Meanwhile, Han Sun-hwa made his debut as The Secret in 2009, and was loved by many for songs such as Magic, Poison and Starlight Moonlight.Han Sun-hwa, who turned to Actor after leaving, appeared in Drama, including Save Me 2 and Deryl Husband Ojadu.

Han Sun-hwa, from The Secret, has released a strong Warning, revealing the ID of a netizen who is believed to be a flammer.

Han Sun-hwa saID through his instagram on the 25th, "I've been thinking a lot. The person who sent me DM...I sent you the number. Please contact me or DM again. If not, I will release the contents. "

In the public photos, some of the netizens' Instagram profile capture screens were included. Han Sun-hwa saID on the 21st, "Who are you? "I will go over it if you give me the DM again, or I will upload the contents you sent," he saID.

When things dIDn't change for Warning towards the flammer, Han Sun-hwa appears to have left the final Warning, posting once again. In the decisive response of Han Sun-hwa, netizens are supporting Han Sun-hwa's unfavorable response by responding to "Do not look at me", "flamers should be punished", "How much dID you give your sister number" and "Do not really tolerate it".

Meanwhile, Han Sun-hwa made his debut as The Secret in 2009, and was loved by many for songs such as "Magic", "Poison" and "Starlight Moonlight". Han Sun-hwa, who turned to Actor after leaving, appeared in Drama, including 'Save Me 2' and 'Deryl Husband Ojadu'.