The Miami "Continue to swear with Song Hye-kyo resemblance...Forget it" grievance Toro

Trot singer The Miami has been burdened by what is called the actor Song Hye-kyo resemblance.In MBC King of Mask Singer broadcast on the 2nd, the identity of New York American Hot Dog was revealed as The Miami.The Miami was nominated for the Gawang, but I was sadly defeated by I am a 14-year-old and released Identity.The Miami, who revealed his face, said, When I thought about King of Mask Singer, I thought it was a great stage for singers to stand.It was good just to stand here. MC Kim Sung-joo said, I asked What is the prejudice I want to wake up and said, Please forget Song Hye-kyo.I am famous for Trot Song Hye-kyo and there are many places to introduce it, so why did you ask me to forget?So The Miami said, I went to the program and Mr. Noh Hong-chul said, I look like Song Hye-kyo because I lose weight.I just went out to Happy Together and (the story came out again) I was the number one real-time search word for two days, he said.Ive been swearing on and on, so I hope you forget, The Miami said.

Trot singer The Miami has been burdened by what is called the actor Song Hye-kyo resemblance.

In mbc King of Mask Singer' broadcast on the 2nd, the Identity of 'New York American Hot Dog' was revealed as The Miami. The Miami was nominated for the Gawang, but I was sadly defeated by 'I am a 14-year-old' and released Identity.

The Miami, who revealed his face, said, "When I thought about King of Mask Singer', I thought it was a great stage for singers to stand. It was good just to stand here. "

MC Kim Sung-joo said, "I asked 'What is the prejudice I want to wake up' and said, 'Please forget Song Hye-kyo'. "I am famous for 'Trot Song Hye-kyo' and there are many places to introduce it, so why did you ask me to forget?"

So The Miami said, "I went to the program and Mr. Noh Hong-chul said, 'I look like Song Hye-kyo because I lose weight.' I just went out to "Happy Together" and (the story came out again) I was the number one real-time search word for two days," he said.

"I've been swearing on and on, so I hope you forget," The Miami said.