The Miami, "Song Hye-kyo forget the resemblance" Why did you ask?

The Miami, from Miss Trot, asked me to forget the modifier Song Hye-kyo resemblance.MBC King of Mask Singer broadcast on the last two days, New York American Hot Dog Identity was revealed to be The Miami.The Miami went up to the kings day, but unfortunately lost to the Nangrang 18.I thought King of Mask Singer was a great stage for singers to stand, and it was good to stand here, said The Miami, who took off his mask.He then laughed when asked about the prejudice he wanted to break, saying, Please forget Song Hye-kyo.Kim Sung-joo asked, Why do you ask me to forget that there are many places that are so famous for trot-based Song Hye-kyo?Then The Miami said, I ate too much, he said. I went to the program, but Noh Hong-chul said, I look like Song Hye-kyo because I lose weight.I keep talking about it around me. I recently ranked first in real-time search for two days. Earlier, he appeared on KBS2 Happy Together 4 and collected topics by singer Song Gain referring to Song Hye-kyo resemblance. The Miami said, I have been cursed.I want you to forget, he asked again and laughed.Forget it and continue to swear at the Miami, King of Mask Singer appearance, which is a song hye-kyo resemblance

The Miami, from Miss Trot', asked me to forget the modifier Song Hye-kyo resemblance'.

MBC King of Mask Singer' broadcast on the last two days, 'New York American Hot Dog' Identity was revealed to be The Miami.

The Miami went up to the king's day, but unfortunately lost to the 'Nangrang 18'. "I thought King of Mask Singer' was a great stage for singers to stand, and it was good to stand here," said The Miami, who took off his mask.

He then laughed when asked about the prejudice he wanted to break, saying, "Please forget Song Hye-kyo." Kim Sung-joo asked, "Why do you ask me to forget that there are many places that are so famous for trot-based Song Hye-kyo?"

Then The Miami said, "I ate too much," he said. "I went to the program, but Noh Hong-chul said, 'I look like Song Hye-kyo because I lose weight.' I keep talking about it around me. I recently ranked first in real-time search for two days. "

Earlier, he appeared on KBS2 'Happy Together 4' and collected topics by singer Song Gain referring to Song Hye-kyo resemblance'. The Miami said, "I have been cursed. I want you to forget, "he asked again and laughed.

"Forget it" and "continue to swear" at The Miami, King of Mask Singer' appearance, which is a Song Hye-kyo resemblance