The Miami grievance "Song Hye-kyo resemblance? You're a bitch....Forget it."

The Miami has spoken of a grievance called Song Hye-kyo resemblance.In MBCs King of Mask Singer, which aired on the last two days, The Miami was revealed as a masked singer American hot dog.Its a dream stage, The Miami said, and when I thought about it, I thought that King of Mask Singer was a great stage for singers to stand.It was good to be on this stage. MC Kim Sung-joon said, I asked you to forget Song Hye-kyo. The Miami is famous for Trott Song Hye-kyo.There are many places that I introduce, he said.I went to the program and I was ashamed that Noh Hong-chul was like Song Hye-kyo because he lost weight, said The Miami.I recently went out to Hattoo 4 and became the number one person in real time. I kept swearing. I want you to forget, he said, laughing.

The Miami has spoken of a grievance called Song Hye-kyo resemblance.

In mbc's King of Mask Singer, which aired on the last two days, The Miami was revealed as a masked singer American hot dog.

“It’s a dream stage,” The Miami said, “and when I thought about it, I thought that King of Mask Singer was a great stage for singers to stand. It was good to be on this stage. "

MC Kim Sung-joon said, "I asked you to forget Song Hye-kyo." "The Miami is famous for Trott Song Hye-kyo. “There are many places that I introduce,” he said.

"I went to the program and I was ashamed that Noh Hong-chul was like Song Hye-kyo because he lost weight," said The Miami.

“I recently went out to Hattoo 4 and became the number one person in real time. I kept swearing. I want you to forget,” he said, laughing.