All The Butlers' Hint Fairy: Queen of Cannes, Jeon Do-yeon "Lee Seung-gi Signed Enemy"

Jeon Do-yeon appeared as a hint fairy and told her about her relationship with Lee Seung-gi.Jeon Do-yeon appeared as a hint fairy in SBS entertainment All The Butlers broadcasted 9th day.The production team said, It is March soon. The team will hold an OT (Orientation) for the new semester, and then have the team talk to the hint fairy who the master is to be with today.As soon as he heard the voice, Lee Seung-gi said, It seems like a person I met a while ago. Yang said, 100 of the 100 comedians can simulate this persons vocalization.The hint fairy was the Queen of Cannes, Jeon Do-yeon.As soon as Jeon Do-yeon was released, Lee Seung-gi said, Do not you have a relationship with me? Jeon Do-yeon said, I have received the sign of Seunggi. I have received the sign because my daughter is too fan.All The Butlers broadcast screen capture

Jeon Do-yeon appeared as a hint fairy and told her about her relationship with Lee Seung-gi.

Jeon Do-yeon appeared as a hint fairy in sbs entertainment All The Butlers' broadcasted 9th day.

The production team said, "It is March soon." The team will hold an OT (Orientation) for the new semester, and then have the team talk to the hint fairy who the master is to be with today.

As soon as he heard the voice, Lee Seung-gi said, "It seems like a person I met a while ago." Yang said, "100 of the 100 comedians can simulate this person's vocalization." The hint fairy was the Queen of Cannes, Jeon Do-yeon.

As soon as Jeon Do-yeon was released, Lee Seung-gi said, "Do not you have a relationship with me?" Jeon Do-yeon said, "I have received the sign of Seunggi." "I have received the sign because my daughter is too fan."

All The Butlers' broadcast screen capture