"I felt the current momentum"...Park Seo-joon, 'Top-trend Actor' Choi Woo-shik Coffee or Tea Certification

Actor Park Seo-joon and Choi Woo-shik boasted bromancePark Seo-joon certified Coffee or Tea, which he received from Choi Woo-shik through his Instagram on Wednesday.Choi Woo-shik, his usual best friend, sent Coffee or Tea to JTBC Itaewon Clath shooting scene where shooting is in full swing.Park Seo-joon in the public photo is standing in front of Coffee or Tea and smiling brightly.Especially, the phrase Actor Choi Woo-shik dream written on Coffee or Tea caught my eye.Park Seo-joon said, I felt his current momentum on the placard, and I should be like him because I received it. Thank you for your caries.Meanwhile, Park Seo-joon once again proved his ability to act as Park Sae-roi in Itaewon Klath.

Actor Park Seo-joon and Choi Woo-shik boasted bromance

Park Seo-joon certified Coffee or Tea, which he received from Choi Woo-shik through his Instagram on Wednesday. Choi Woo-shik, his usual best friend, sent Coffee or Tea to JTBC 'Itaewon Clath' shooting scene where shooting is in full swing.

Park Seo-joon in the public photo is standing in front of Coffee or Tea and smiling brightly. Especially, the phrase 'Actor Choi Woo-shik dream' written on Coffee or Tea caught my eye.

Park Seo-joon said, "I felt his current momentum on the placard, and I should be like him because I received it." "Thank you for your caries."

Meanwhile, Park Seo-joon once again proved his ability to act as Park Sae-roi in 'Itaewon Klath'.