'Choi Fat' Jeon Do-yeon and Youn Yuh-jung 'Jippudle' Jung Woo-sung Acting Passion Praise

Actor Jeon Do-yeon appeared on Radio and communicated with listeners.In the corner of SBS Power FM Choi Hwa-jungs Power Time on the 20th, Choi Fata Red Carpet, Jeon Do-yeon and Youn Yuh-jung of the movie The Animals Who Want to Hold a Jeep appeared as guests.On this day, Jeon Do-yeon commented on the title of the recently released new film The Animals Who Want to Hold the Jeep and said, I memorized Actors for a long time.So I decided to call it Zippudl. In addition, Jeon Do-yeon gave his impression of the first act of acting with Jung Woo-sung.He said: In fact I wondered how Jung Woo-sung was acting, and at first I was worried.Jung Woo-sungs role in the play is a life that lives on the floor, and I was worried that it would look like a desperate person. Still, Jeon Do-yeon said, Jung Woo-sung has done a really nice job. I think Im used to it because I see it so handsome.I saw a different image of Jung Woo-sung, he praised his passion for acting.On the other hand, the movie The Animals Who Want to Hold the Spruce, which proves the birth of the most unique and clever crime drama in February, is currently being praised at national theaters.Choi Fata Jeon Do-yeon and Youn Yuh-jung Jippudle appear in promotional car

Actor Jeon Do-yeon appeared on Radio and communicated with listeners.

In the corner of SBS Power FM 'Choi Hwa-jung's Power Time' on the 20th, 'Choi Fata Red Carpet', Jeon Do-yeon and Youn Yuh-jung of the movie 'The Animals Who Want to Hold a Jeep' appeared as guests.

On this day, Jeon Do-yeon commented on the title of the recently released new film "The Animals Who Want to Hold the Jeep" and said, "I memorized Actors for a long time. So I decided to call it 'Zippudl'. "

In addition, Jeon Do-yeon gave his impression of the first act of Acting with Jung Woo-sung. He said: "In fact I wondered how Jung Woo-sung was Acting, and at first I was worried. Jung Woo-sung's role in the play is a life that lives on the floor, and I was worried that it would look like a desperate person. "

Still, Jeon Do-yeon said, "Jung Woo-sung has done a really nice job. I think I'm used to it because I see it so handsome. I saw a different image of Jung Woo-sung, "he praised his passion for Acting.

On the other hand, the movie "The Animals Who Want to Hold the Spruce", which proves the birth of the most unique and clever crime drama in February, is currently being praised at national theaters.

'Choi Fata' Jeon Do-yeon and Youn Yuh-jung 'Jippudle' appear in promotional car