"The shortest is the story of Jeon Do-yeon" "The animals that want to catch even the straw, in the ambassador of Youn Yuh-jung."

Actor Jeon Do-yeon and Youn Yuh-jung appeared on the air and called for the movie Animals to catch even straw.Actor Jeon Do-yeon and Youn Yuh-jung of the released film Animals (director Kim Yong-hoon) appeared on SBS Power FM radio Choi Hwa-jungs Power Time (hereinafter referred to as Choi Fa-ta) on the 20th.Jeon Do-yeon, who plays the role of Yeon-hee Character who wants to erase the past and live a new life in the drama, said, All the characters are in a poor situation.Im a man whos trying to live a new life by playing Jung Woo-sung and so on, he explained, and Im a man whos been cheating on each other to get a bag of money and has a black comedy.Youn Yuh-jung, who plays the role of Bae Seong-woo, the mother of the elderly and the memoryless elderly, is a grandmother who does not know what is in the movie.I think the story that the film is about is all in your ambassador, said Jeon Do-yeon.In contrast to the emergence of the big actors, Jeon Do-yeon said, I worked with new coaches a lot.8-90% of my filmography is a new coach, so there is no prejudice. After seeing only scenarios, I have to do Choices.Our movie story may be obvious, but it is attractive because it is solved with an unobtrusive composition. Youn Yuh-jung said, Jeon Do-yeon called me and asked me to join him. I was more proud than calling the director.I was very proud to call my junior Actor and said, Lets go to Oscar. My son, Bae Seong-woo, recommended me.There were two sons, and I liked Bae Seong-wooYoun Yuh-jung said, When I did it with Do Yeon, I found something natural: when Do Yeon plays the line, I feel the thought and freshness of I can do it like that. But I have nothing.I thought I was a good person, he said.You seem to be being too modest, but you always give me newness, big or small, and there is no prejudice to accepting.You accept it without filtering, he said.Jeon Do-yeon, who first met Jung Woo-sung in Taejiang through the movie, said, I was worried.I was worried that Jung Woo-sung could put it all down and look desperate, and I dont think he has a lot of people, he said.But Mr. Jung Woo-sung has made a lot of black comedy. Its fun to watch.I thought not only the wonderful image of Jung Woo-sung, but also the aspect of Jung Woo-sung, he said.I called it Zippuddle for short titles, but I think its too cute for movies, said Jeon Do-yeon, who laughed and said, At first, I was trying to change the title because it was too long, but I couldnt find the title that fits our movie as much as this one.Jeon Do-yeon, who presents extraordinary costumes such as hot pants in the movie, expressed his excitement, saying, I do not care about costumes in other works, but this time I made a person, so it was fun.When Youn Yuh-jung said that the listener was a fashion sense regardless of the age, he was embarrassed to say, How much money would you spend? And Jeon Do-yeon said, There is a certain sophistication.As for the modifier Actor representing Korea, Jeon Do-yeon said, I have a greater sense of responsibility for myself than for people.I have principles I want to keep myself. And then the range of Choices narrows. Its not genre-specific.From this year, I have abandoned such principles and do not put meaning on each one, but I think that if I do what I like, it will be meaningful.There are things that can not be compromised when you work. It is a principle of such things. When asked if he actually had the experience of catching straws, Jeon Do-yeon said, I have never been desperate or so.Or I have done it, but it may not have been so desperate or I may have forgotten it.  I am desperate to have a good movie now. Youn Yuh-jung said, This movie was all set up. Its like relaying, its like a puzzle. It was very unique.There is a story for each of them, and if you fit it all, it is a story. We are sorry that we are 19 years old, but many people can join and sympathize with it.There is desperation, there is a story about Money bag, Youn Yuh-jung said, I take control of the screen the moment Jeon Do-yeon comes out. Animals Wanting to Hold a Jeep are the crime scenes of ordinary humans planning the worst tang to take the money bag, the last chance of their lives, and won the box office first on the first day of the opening day on the 19th, the day before.

Actor Jeon Do-yeon and Youn Yuh-jung appeared on the air and called for the movie Animals to catch even straw.

Actor Jeon Do-yeon and Youn Yuh-jung of the released film Animals (director Kim Yong-hoon) appeared on SBS Power FM radio Choi Hwa-jung's Power Time (hereinafter referred to as Choi Fa-ta) on the 20th.

Jeon Do-yeon, who plays the role of Yeon-hee Character who wants to erase the past and live a new life in the drama, said, "All the Characters are in a poor situation. “I’m a man who’s trying to live a new life by playing Jung Woo-sung and so on,” he explained, “and I’m a man who’s been cheating on each other to get a bag of money and has a black comedy.”

"Youn Yuh-jung, who plays the role of Bae Seong-woo, the mother of the elderly and the memoryless elderly, is a grandmother who does not know what is in the movie. “I think the story that the film is about is all in your ambassador,” said Jeon Do-yeon.

In contrast to the emergence of the big Actors, Jeon Do-yeon said, "I worked with new coaches a lot. 8-90% of my filmography is a new coach, so there is no prejudice. "After seeing only scenarios, I have to do Choices. Our movie story may be obvious, but it is attractive because it is solved with an unobtrusive composition. "

Youn Yuh-jung said, "Jeon Do-yeon called me and asked me to join him. I was more proud than calling the director. "I was very proud to call my junior Actor and said," Let's go to Oscar. "My son, Bae Seong-woo, recommended me. There were two sons, and I liked Bae Seong-woo

Youn Yuh-jung said, “When I did it with Do Yeon, I found something natural: when Do Yeon plays the line, I feel the thought and freshness of ‘I can do it like that.’ But I have nothing. “I thought I was a good person,” he said.

“You seem to be being too modest, but you always give me newness, big or small, and there is no prejudice to accepting. You accept it without filtering, "he said.

Jeon Do-yeon, who first met Jung Woo-sung in Taejiang through the movie, said, "I was worried. “I was worried that Jung Woo-sung could put it all down and look desperate, and I don’t think he has a lot of people,” he said.

“But Mr. Jung Woo-sung has made a lot of black comedy. It’s fun to watch. “I thought not only the wonderful image of Jung Woo-sung, but also the aspect of Jung Woo-sung,” he said.

“I called it ‘Zippuddle’ for short titles, but I think it’s too cute for movies,” said Jeon Do-yeon, who laughed and said, “At first, I was trying to change the title because it was too long, but I couldn’t find the title that fits our movie as much as this one.”

Jeon Do-yeon, who presents extraordinary costumes such as hot pants in the movie, expressed his excitement, saying, "I do not care about costumes in other works, but this time I made a person, so it was fun."

When Youn Yuh-jung said that the listener was a fashion sense regardless of the age, he was embarrassed to say, "How much money would you spend?" And Jeon Do-yeon said, "There is a certain sophistication."

As for the modifier "Actor representing Korea," Jeon Do-yeon said, "I have a greater sense of responsibility for myself than for people. I have principles I want to keep myself. And then the range of Choices narrows. It's not genre-specific. From this year, I have abandoned such principles and do not put meaning on each one, but I think that 'if I do what I like, it will be meaningful'. There are things that can not be compromised when you work. It is a principle of such things. "

When asked if he actually had the experience of catching straws, Jeon Do-yeon said, "I have never been desperate or so. Or I have done it, but it may not have been so desperate or I may have forgotten it. "" I am desperate to have a good movie now. "

Youn Yuh-jung said, “This movie was all set up. It’s like relaying, it’s like a puzzle. It was very unique. There is a story for each of them, and if you fit it all, it is a story. "

"We are sorry that we are 19 years old, but many people can join and sympathize with it. There is desperation, there is a story about Money bag, "Youn Yuh-jung said," I take control of the screen the moment Jeon Do-yeon comes out. "

Animals Wanting to Hold a Jeep are the crime scenes of ordinary humans planning the worst tang to take the Money bag, the last chance of their lives, and won the box office first on the first day of the opening day on the 19th, the day before.