"Choi Fata," Jeon Do-yeon, "I saw a different image of Jung Woo-sung."

Actor Jeon Do-yeon communicated with listeners.In the corner of SBS Power FM Choi Hwa-jungs Power Time broadcasted on the 20th, Choi Fata Red Carpet, Jeon Do-yeon and Yoon Yeo-jung of the movie Beasts who want to catch straw appeared as guests.On the same day, Jeon Do-yeon said, The movie was long and the Actors were not able to memorize it, so I decided to call it a straw.Jeon also expressed his feelings about his first acting breath with Jung Woo-sung, saying, I was actually curious about how Jung Woo-sung plays, and at first I was worried.I was worried that Jung Woo-sungs role in the play is a life that lives on the floor, and I could look like a desperate person. But Jung was really good at it, he added. I think Ive gotten used to it just because Im so handsome.

Actor Jeon Do-yeon communicated with listeners.

In the corner of SBS Power FM 'Choi Hwa-jung's Power Time' broadcasted on the 20th, 'Choi Fata Red Carpet', Jeon Do-yeon and Yoon Yeo-jung of the movie 'Beasts who want to catch straw' appeared as guests.

On the same day, Jeon Do-yeon said, “The movie was long and the Actors were not able to memorize it, so I decided to call it a straw.”

Jeon also expressed his feelings about his first acting breath with Jung Woo-sung, saying, "I was actually curious about how Jung Woo-sung plays, and at first I was worried. I was worried that Jung Woo-sung's role in the play is a life that lives on the floor, and I could look like a desperate person. "

“But Jung was really good at it,” he added. “I think I’ve gotten used to it just because I’m so handsome.