'Choi Fata' Youn Yuh-jung "Jeon Do-yeon One"...Jeon Do-yeon "Jung Woo-sung, first worry"

Choi Fata Actor Jeon Do-yeon and Youn Yuh-jung raised expectations for the movie Jippus with a straightforward story.On SBS PowerFM Hwa-Jeong Chois Power Time (hereinafter referred to as Choi Fata), which was broadcast on the 20th, the main characters of the movie The Animals Who Want to Hold a Jeep (hereinafter referred to as Zipodle) appeared and talked.DJ Hwa-Jeong Choi started broadcasting on the day, Its been four years, welcoming Youn Yuh-jung and Jeon Do-yeon.Hwa-Jeong Choi said, I can not tell the casting story.Actors are a big hit, and the director is unexpectedly a rookie. He said, Do not you see the director and scenario when you usually decide on your work? So youn Yuh-jung said, I was Choices because Jeon Do-yeon was one of the people.I liked the cenario so much, he said. It was so good that my younger actor was One with me than the director called me. He added, I told Jeon Do-yeon to go to Oscar.Jeon Do-yeon said, 8 to 90% of my filmography is a new directors work, so there is no prejudice against it.I decided to appear only by looking at scenario.  Zippudul was charming to solve the obvious story with an unmistakable composition. I am deceived and deceived to take the Money bag because all the characters are in a bad situation, said Jeon Do-yeon, who said of his role. I am a role to play Jung Woo-sungs back and live a new life.I am a grandmother with a lot of dementia, said Youn Yuh-jung, who also attracted attention by telling her that she recommended Bae Sung-woo as her son.Another leading role, Jung Woo-sung, stressed that Jeon Do-yeon was the first breathing match with Jung Woo-sung.So, Jeon Do-yeon said, I was worried at first.Jung Woo-sungs Taeyoung is a broken person who lives on the floor, and I was worried that Jung Woo-sung, who seems to have a lot of things, could put it down. But he showed a desperate appearance.I wanted to see more, he praised.Youn Yuh-jung praised the acting skills of Jeon Do-yeon and said, Jeon Do-yeon was born.I feel fresh when Jeon Do-yeon makes an ambassador, he said. I am a person who makes a lot of effort because I do not have anything innate.So, Jeon Do-yeon refers to the movie Maid with the previous Youn Yuh-jung, saying, The teacher humbling the words.It always gives a big and small stimulus. Youn Yuh-jung, following Jeon Do-yeon, also praised Park So-dam for saying, I like the face that does not look nice, it is attractive.They also thanked the couple, Jathon and Hong Hyun-hee.When asked by the listener if he had seen the parody video of the Hui-tzus wife, Jeon Do-yeon said, I was grateful that the film was popularly known and appreciated.The Zippudle is a 19-year-old, but it can be seen with many peoples sympathy. It is also fun to follow the Money bag, said Jeon Do-yeon.Finally, when asked by Hwa-Jeong Choi, Do you two have anything as desperate as the contents of the movie, the two people laughed, saying, The movie is desperate. In particular, Jeon Do-yeon added, I have never been so desperate in my life.The brutes who want to catch straw was released on the 19th as a crime drama of ordinary humans planning the worst of the worst to take the last chance of life, the money bag.Photo = SBS PowerFM Hwa-Jeong Chois Power Time SNS

'Choi Fata' Actor Jeon Do-yeon and Youn Yuh-jung raised expectations for the movie 'Jippus' with a straightforward story.

On SBS PowerFM Hwa-Jeong Choi's Power Time' (hereinafter referred to as 'Choi Fata'), which was broadcast on the 20th, the main characters of the movie 'The Animals Who Want to Hold a Jeep' (hereinafter referred to as 'Zipodle') appeared and talked.

DJ Hwa-Jeong Choi started broadcasting on the day, "It's been four years," welcoming Youn Yuh-jung and Jeon Do-yeon. Hwa-Jeong Choi said, "I can not tell the casting story. Actors are a big hit, and the director is unexpectedly a rookie. "He said," Do not you see the director and scenario when you usually decide on your work? "

So Youn Yuh-jung said, "I was Choices because Jeon Do-yeon was One of the people. "I liked the cenario so much," he said. "It was so good that my younger Actor was One with me than the director called me." He added, "I told Jeon Do-yeon to go to Oscar." Jeon Do-yeon said, "8 to 90% of my filmography is a new director's work, so there is no prejudice against it. I decided to appear only by looking at scenario. "" Zippudul" was charming to solve the obvious story with an unmistakable composition. "

"I am deceived and deceived to take the MOney bag because all the characters are in a bad situation," said Jeon Do-yeon, who said of his role. "I am a role to play Jung Woo-sung's back and live a new life." "I am a grandmother with a lot of dementia," said Youn Yuh-jung, who also attracted attention by telling her that she recommended Bae Sung-woo as her son.

Another leading role, Jung Woo-sung, stressed that Jeon Do-yeon was the first breathing match with Jung Woo-sung. So, Jeon Do-yeon said, "I was worried at first. Jung Woo-sung's Taeyoung is a broken person who lives on the floor, and I was worried that Jung Woo-sung, who seems to have a lot of things, could put it down. "But he showed a desperate appearance. I wanted to see more," he praised.

Youn Yuh-jung praised the acting skills of Jeon Do-yeon and said, "Jeon Do-yeon was born. "I feel fresh when Jeon Do-yeon makes an ambassador," he said. "I am a person who makes a lot of effort because I do not have anything innate." So, Jeon Do-yeon refers to the movie "Maid" with the previous Youn Yuh-jung, saying, "The teacher humbling the words. It always gives a big and small stimulus. "

Youn Yuh-jung, following Jeon Do-yeon, also praised Park So-dam for saying, "I like the face that does not look nice, it is attractive."

They also thanked the couple, Jathon and Hong Hyun-hee. When asked by the listener if he had seen the parody video of the Hui-tzu's wife, Jeon Do-yeon said, "I was grateful that the film was popularly known and appreciated."

"The 'Zippudle' is a 19-year-old, but it can be seen with many people's sympathy. It is also fun to follow the MOney bag," said Jeon Do-yeon.

Finally, when asked by Hwa-Jeong Choi, "Do you two have anything as desperate as the contents of the movie," the two people laughed, saying, "The movie is desperate." In particular, Jeon Do-yeon added, "I have never been so desperate in my life."

The 'brutes who want to catch straw' was released on the 19th as a crime drama of ordinary humans planning the worst of the worst to take the last chance of life, the MOney bag.

Photo = SBS PowerFM Hwa-Jeong Choi's Power Time' SNS