"Top Goal GD" Amount date "50s Fans Say I'm Better, I Can't Respect It"

Topgol GD Amount date appeared on the new section of Yes24 podcast Book Reading Out on the 13th, and gave a feeling of Publishing the first book of his life, Amount date MAYBE You and My Cryptophone.He was called Singer of the Empty ahead of the times and now he is evaluated as the age has caught up with him.He said, The beautiful days of my twenties have passed, but I have more fans and more to thank.Amount date, who appeared on Oh Euns Onggi Jonggi, a poet conducted by Oh Eun on the 13th, said, I have imagined to release an album, but I did not know if I would publish a book.I am so happy and thanks to my fans, he said.Amount date returned to Korea in 30 years after JTBC Sugar Man 2 broadcast last November, and it became a singer again and opened YouTube channel.Recently, Publishing essay houses have entered the bestseller at the same time as book sales.He said, Wow, this is real. Is it real? I think about this every morning.I dont want to tell my manager where Im going, and Im going to play with it, not all the schedules, he said.When I go to the movie, it is better to see it at the moment as if it is not fun to know in advance. My fans are my real estate, he said. Its my protection, the space where I can stand.I am not a star, an entertainer, an artist, or an artist, but I can play that role because my fans call me that.  I met a fan before and called me a prince.I was just a waiter without you, and I said I was so grateful.I call my fans queens and kings because I can respect them. Everyone who likes me seems to have a deep thought.I think my appearance is much less than that of my twenties.(Laughing) But I like the 50s more now because their eyes are deep, he said.Amount date said she usually sleeps watching fans comments, saying when asked about the most memorable article, it was about the Monday sickness.I fell asleep yesterday when I saw YouTube comments, and some people saw YouTube on Sunday evening, and soon they were happy instead of the gloomy mind of Monday, he said.I was so grateful, he said. I actually live with a moon sickness because of you.I think Ill put up some of the content that will make my fans feel better on Sunday evening or Monday morning if I can, he said.On the other hand, Amount date will appear on MBC Radio Star next week and will go out for another entertainment.
Topgol GD Amount date appeared on the new section of Yes24 podcast Book Reading Out on the 13th, and gave a feeling of Publishing the first book of his life, Amount date MAYBE You and My Cryptophone.He was called Singer of the Empty ahead of the times and now he is evaluated as the age has caught up with him.He said, The beautiful days of my twenties have passed, but I have more fans and more to thank.Amount date, who appeared on Oh Euns Onggi Jonggi, a poet conducted by Oh Eun on the 13th, said, I have imagined to release an album, but I did not know if I would publish a book.I am so happy and thanks to my fans, he said.Amount date returned to Korea in 30 years after JTBC Sugar Man 2 broadcast last November, and it became a singer again and opened YouTube channel.Recently, Publishing essay houses have entered the bestseller at the same time as book sales.He said, Wow, this is real. Is it real? I think about this every morning.I dont want to tell my manager where Im going, and Im going to play with it, not all the schedules, he said.When I go to the movie, it is better to see it at the moment as if it is not fun to know in advance. My fans are my real estate, he said. Its my protection, the space where I can stand.I am not a star, an entertainer, an artist, or an artist, but I can play that role because my fans call me that.  I met a fan before and called me a prince.I was just a waiter without you, and I said I was so grateful.I call my fans queens and kings because I can respect them. Everyone who likes me seems to have a deep thought.I think my appearance is much less than that of my twenties.(Laughing) But I like the 50s more now because their eyes are deep, he said.Amount date said she usually sleeps watching fans comments, saying when asked about the most memorable article, it was about the Monday sickness.I fell asleep yesterday when I saw YouTube comments, and some people saw YouTube on Sunday evening, and soon they were happy instead of the gloomy mind of Monday, he said.I was so grateful, he said. I actually live with a moon sickness because of you.I think Ill put up some of the content that will make my fans feel better on Sunday evening or Monday morning if I can, he said.On the other hand, Amount date will appear on MBC Radio Star next week and will go out for another entertainment.

Topgol GD Amount date appeared on the new section of Yes24 podcast Book Reading Out on the 13th, and gave a feeling of Publishing the first book of his life, Amount date MAYBE You and My Cryptophone.

He was called 'Singer of the Empty ahead of the times' and now he is evaluated as 'the age has caught up with him'. He said, The beautiful days of my twenties have passed, but I have more fans and more to thank.

Amount date, who appeared on Oh Eun's Onggi Jonggi, a poet conducted by Oh Eun on the 13th, said, "I have imagined to release an album, but I did not know if I would publish a book. “I am so happy and thanks to my fans,” he said.

Amount date returned to Korea in 30 years after JTBC 'Sugar Man 2' broadcast last November, and it became a Singer again and opened YouTube channel. Recently, Publishing essay houses have entered the bestseller at the same time as book sales.

He said, “Wow, this is real. Is it real? I think about this every morning. “I don’t want to tell my manager where I’m going, and I’m going to play with it, not all the schedules,” he said. When I go to the movie, it is better to see it at the moment as if it is not fun to know in advance. "

“My fans are my real estate,” he said. “It’s my protection, the space where I can stand. I am not a star, an entertainer, an artist, or an artist, but I can play that role because my fans call me that. "" I met a fan before and called me a prince. I was just a waiter without you, and I said I was so grateful.”

“I call my fans queens and kings because I can respect them. Everyone who likes me seems to have a deep thought. I think my appearance is much less than that of my twenties. (Laughing) But I like the 50s more now because their eyes are deep, "he said.

Amount date said she usually sleeps watching fans' comments, saying when asked about the most memorable article, it was about the Monday sickness.

“I fell asleep yesterday when I saw YouTube comments, and some people saw YouTube on Sunday evening, and soon they were happy instead of the gloomy mind of Monday,” he said. I was so grateful, "he said." I actually live with a moon sickness because of you. “I think I’ll put up some of the content that will make my fans feel better on Sunday evening or Monday morning if I can,” he said.

On the other hand, Amount date will appear on MBC 'Radio Star' next week and will go out for another entertainment.