'Zipodle' I first met Jeon Do-yeon X Jung Woo-sung .. Let's go again.

Actor Jeon Do-yeon and Jung Woo-sung, who first met through the movie The Animals Who Want to Hold the Jeep, showed off a special chemistry in the movie.The co-work of two people who are expecting only the first meeting. I already want to see Chemie in another work.Recently, the film The Animals Who Want to Hold the Jeep (director Kim Yong-hoon) premiered the media distribution.At the event, Jeon Do-yeon and Jung Woo-sung expressed their feelings for co-working together for the first time.Jeon Do-yeon first said, When I see the movie, Jung Woo-sung and co-work are satisfied.He said: Personally, it was awkward rather than comfortable at the shooting scene, because its already an old couple relationship, that familiarity had to be explained.It seemed like nothing because I had to show it in the first scene, but it was a difficult scene for me. Jeon Do-yeon said, I felt sorry after the shooting because I shot, adapted, and the two characters were combined, understood and enjoyed.I think I would like to meet with a good work if I have another chance. As Jeon Do-yeon explains, the two in the movie come out as old couples with money.Unlike Jeon Do-yeons confession that it was awkward because it was the first co-work, he showed off the perfect co-work on the screen.Jung Woo-sung also expressed satisfaction with his work with Jeon Do-yeon, who said, The work with Mr. Do-yeon was always a work with a colleague who waited.It was a valuable task to check and sympathize with the attitude of the colleague on the spot. I want to meet again at any time. As the two say, I wait for what Jeon Do-yeon and Jung Woo-sung will look like when they meet in another relationship in another work.

Actor Jeon Do-yeon and Jung Woo-sung, who first met through the movie "The Animals Who Want to Hold the Jeep", showed off a special chemistry in the movie. The co-work of two people who are expecting only the first meeting. I already want to see Chemie in another work.

Recently, the film "The Animals Who Want to Hold the Jeep" (director Kim Yong-hoon) premiered the media distribution.

At the event, Jeon Do-yeon and Jung Woo-sung expressed their feelings for co-working together for the first time.

Jeon Do-yeon first said, "When I see the movie, Jung Woo-sung and co-work are satisfied." He said: "Personally, it was awkward rather than comfortable at the shooting scene, because it's already an old Couple relationship, that familiarity had to be explained. It seemed like nothing because I had to show it in the first scene, but it was a difficult scene for me. " Jeon Do-yeon said, "I felt sorry after the shooting because I shot, adapted, and the two characters were combined, understood and enjoyed. I think I would like to meet with a good work if I have another chance. "

As Jeon Do-yeon explains, the two in the movie come out as old Couples with money. Unlike Jeon Do-yeon's confession that it was awkward because it was the first co-work, he showed off the perfect co-work on the screen.

Jung Woo-sung also expressed satisfaction with his work with Jeon Do-yeon, who said, "The work with Mr. Do-yeon was always a work with a colleague who waited. It was a valuable task to check and sympathize with the attitude of the colleague on the spot. I want to meet again at any time. "

As the two say, I wait for what Jeon Do-yeon and Jung Woo-sung will look like when they meet in another relationship in another work.