Why 'Zipodle' Jung Woo-sung was seriously sloppy

Actor Jung Woo-sung of the movie The Animals Who Want to Hold the Jeep pointed out Characters Point, saying, I wanted to show a serious loophole.Jung Woo-sung said in an interview with a cafe in Samcheong-dong, Seoul on the 6th, ahead of the release of the movie The Animals Who Want to Hold the Jeep (director Kim Yong-hoon, hereinafter referred to as Zippus).The movie The Animals Who Want to Hold the Spray is a crime scene of ordinary humans planning the worst of the worst to take the last chance of life, the money bag.Jung Woo-sung played the role of a civil servant, Tae-Young, who is suffering from debts due to his missing lover.I dream of trying to make a bath by hitting the back of the hogu, but when I look at it, I am a poor and geological character who is like a hogu.Jung Woo-sung said, He was a lot of loopholes.I said I had to highlight the loopholes. Some character tried to cover the loopholes, but this character was a child who could not cover it.I would like to show the loophole very seriously. I am confident that Alone is a very serious and Alone perfect flak, and I wanted to highlight such a loophole, he said.It is a character that is so geological that it makes a laugh, but Jung Woo-sung himself said that he could not enjoy or enjoy the process of acting.It seems to be the moment when I go into the deepest place to lose what I said for a while because I am assimilated to the caractor, he said. It is a good thing to do.Rather, regardless of Tai-Young, Jung Woo-sung would be a dangerous point if he enjoyed the taste. Jung Woo-sung said in a god with partner Jeon Do-yeon that when Jeon Do-yeon was worried about How do you do, Tae-Young do, I was not funny at all.I am serious, he said. I am not breaking up, but I am implementing the character, so I can be serious because it is faithful.He confidently persuaded his opponent and director to create a character, saying, Is it too come?At first, I shrank a little, but I was glad that my colleagues told me that it was fun. The movie The Animals Who Want to Hold the Spray was scheduled to open on December 12, but decided to postpone it in the aftermath of the new corona virus.

Actor Jung Woo-sung of the movie "The Animals Who Want to Hold the Jeep" Pointed out Character's Point, saying, "I wanted to show a serious loophole."

Jung Woo-sung said in an Interview with a cafe in Samcheong-dong, Seoul on the 6th, ahead of the release of the movie "The Animals Who Want to Hold the Jeep" (director Kim Yong-hoon, hereinafter referred to as "Zippus").

The movie 'The Animals Who Want to Hold the Spray' is a crime scene of ordinary humans planning the worst of the worst to take the last chance of life, the money bag. Jung Woo-sung played the role of a civil servant, Tae-Young, who is suffering from debts due to his missing lover. I dream of trying to make a bath by hitting the back of the 'hogu', but when I look at it, I am a poor and geological Character who is like a 'hogu'.

Jung Woo-sung said, "He was a lot of loopholes. I said I had to highlight the loopholes. "Some Character tried to cover the loopholes, but this Character was a child who could not cover it. I would like to show the loophole very seriously. " "I am confident that Alone is a very serious and Alone perfect flak, and I wanted to highlight such a loophole," he said.

It is a Character that is so geological that it makes a laugh, but Jung Woo-sung himself said that he could not enjoy or enjoy the process of acting. "It seems to be the moment when I go into the deepest place to lose what I said for a while because I am assimilated to the caractor," he said. "It is a good thing to do. Rather, regardless of Tai-Young, Jung Woo-sung would be a dangerous Point if he enjoyed the taste. "

Jung Woo-sung said in a god with partner Jeon Do-yeon that when Jeon Do-yeon was worried about 'How do you do, Tae-Young do', "I was not funny at all. "I am serious," he said. "I am not breaking up, but I am implementing the Character, so I can be serious because it is faithful."

He confidently persuaded his opponent and director to create a Character, saying, "Is it too come? At first, I shrank a little, but I was glad that my colleagues told me that it was fun. "

The movie "The Animals Who Want to Hold the Spray" was scheduled to open on December 12, but decided to postpone it in the aftermath of the new corona virus.