'Zipodle' Jung Woo-sung "I always wait for co-work with Jeon Do-yeon...I want to meet again"

Actor Jung Woo-sung has revealed his co-work with Jeon Do-yeon.On the morning of the 3rd, a report on the production of the movie The Animals Who Want to Hold the Jeep (director Kim Yong-hoon) was held at Megabox Seongsu in Seongdong-gu, Seoul.The event was attended by Jeon Do-yeon, Jung Woo-sung, Yoon Yeo-jung, Bae Sung-woo, Shin Hyun-bin, Jungaram and Kim Yong-hoon.The beasts who want to catch even the straw is a work that depicts the crime of ordinary humans who plan the worst of the worst to take the money bag, the last chance of life.Jung Woo-sung said, I designed to maximize the loopholes of the character that I see when I look at Tae-hyung as an actor. It was a work to prove the character of Tae-hyung by overcoming the strange eyes and emotions that look at Jung Woo-sung.When I watch the movie, I am worried that it is a fuss. Jung Woo-sung said, The work with Mr. Do Yeon was a work with a colleague who always waited for me. It was a valuable work to confirm and sympathize with the attitude of his colleague in the field.I want to see you again anytime. Meanwhile, The Animals Who Want to Hold the Jeep will be released on February 12.

Actor Jung Woo-sung has revealed his co-work with Jeon Do-yeon.

On the morning of the 3rd, a report on the production of the movie "The Animals Who Want to Hold the Jeep" (director Kim Yong-hoon) was held at Megabox Seongsu in Seongdong-gu, Seoul. The event was attended by Jeon Do-yeon, Jung Woo-sung, Yoon Yeo-jung, Bae Sung-woo, Shin Hyun-bin, Jungaram and Kim Yong-hoon.

'The beasts who want to catch even the straw' is a work that depicts the crime of ordinary humans who plan the worst of the worst to take the money bag, the last chance of life.

Jung Woo-sung said, "I designed to maximize the loopholes of the character that I see when I look at Tae-hyung as an Actor." It was a work to prove the character of Tae-hyung by overcoming the strange eyes and emotions that look at Jung Woo-sung. When I watch the movie, I am worried that it is a fuss. "

Jung Woo-sung said, "The work with Mr. Do Yeon was a work with a colleague who always waited for me. It was a valuable work to confirm and sympathize with the attitude of his colleague in the field. I want to see you again anytime. "

Meanwhile, "The Animals Who Want to Hold the Jeep" will be released on February 12.