"Zipuragi" Jung Woo-sung, "I think I'm making a fuss about Alone at the scene."

Jung Woo-sung mentioned the process of building the Hogu Character Tae-Young, the animals that want to catch even straw.I played Tae-Young when the first film was at the peak of the movie ending, especially when the drama was at its peak, he said. I had to show Tae-Young while overcoming the strange feelings and eyes that looked at Jung Woo-sung in the field.I had to be confident about Tae-Young myself, so I feel like I am in the Alone scene. The Beasts Who Want to Hold the Spray is a film about a crime scene of ordinary humans planning the worst of their lives to take the last chance of their lives, the money bag.Photo Source: eNEWS DB

Jung Woo-sung mentioned the process of building the Hogu Character Tae-Young, 'the animals that want to catch even straw'.

"I played Tae-Young when the first film was at the peak of the movie ending, especially when the drama was at its peak," he said. "I had to show Tae-Young while overcoming the strange feelings and eyes that looked at Jung Woo-sung in the field. I had to be confident about Tae-Young myself, so I feel like I am in the Alone scene. "

"The Beasts Who Want to Hold the Spray" is a film about a crime scene of ordinary humans planning the worst of their lives to take the last chance of their lives, the money bag.

Photo Source: eNEWS DB