'Zipuragi' Youn Yuh-jung "I'm not as good as Jeon Do-yeon, Jung Woo-sung."

The animals that want to catch even straw Youn Yuh-jung cited people as the reason for choosing the work.Actor Youn Yuh-jung said at the premiere and meeting of the movie The Animals Who Want to Hold a Jewragi at the Megabox COEX in Seoul City Gangnam District on March 3, I am not an Actor with a choice like Jeon Do-yeon and Jung Woo-sung.The brutes who want to catch straw is a work that shows the events that happen when a large amount of money bags appear in front of people who are on the edge of the cliff.The main story is the last Hantang of those who are deceived and deceived and chased money bags in desperate situations such as Jung Woo-sung, who dreams of a bad debt due to his lost lover, Choi Jung-man (Bae Sung-woo), who continues his familys livelihood as a part-time job, and Yeon-hee (Jeon Do-yeon), who erases the past and seeks others to live a new life.Youn Yuh-jung played the role of Nomo Sunja, who lost his memory, adding to the trust of his work.Youn Yuh-jung has recently won two awards, including the Best Award at the Sundance Film Festival, the United States of Americas most prestigious independent film festival, and the Beasts Who Want to Hold a Jeep has been awarded the Rotterdam Film Festival Jury Award.Youn Yuh-jung said, I do not choose to see what I see and work. Minari also liked the scenario, but I did not know it would be so hard.I thought I was giving a little money to Brad Pitt, but I was very hard. Life is not always as planned, he said. I am in my 70s, but I am still the first.I just want to continue working with people who need me, people I like. Meanwhile, The Animals Who Want to Hold the Leaf was originally scheduled to open on the 12th, but recently decided to act on the release date due to the spread of a new corona virus infection (Uhan pneumonia).The date of release that was Acted is unknown.I hope the situation will improve, said the production team of animals who want to catch straws. We have made such a decision to prioritize safety.In addition, the brutes who want to catch straw will also reduce the events promised to the existing audience to prevent damage.

'The animals that want to catch even straw' Youn Yuh-jung cited 'people' as the reason for choosing the work.

Actor Youn Yuh-jung said at the premiere and meeting of the movie "The Animals Who Want to Hold a Jewragi" at the Megabox COEX in Seoul City Gangnam District on March 3, "I am not an Actor with a choice like Jeon Do-yeon and Jung Woo-sung."

The 'brutes who want to catch straw' is a work that shows the events that happen when a large amount of money bags appear in front of people who are on the edge of the cliff. The main story is the last Hantang of those who are deceived and deceived and chased money bags in desperate situations such as Jung Woo-sung, who dreams of a bad debt due to his lost lover, Choi Jung-man (Bae Sung-woo), who continues his family's livelihood as a part-time job, and Yeon-hee (Jeon Do-yeon), who erases the past and seeks others to live a new life.

Youn Yuh-jung played the role of Nomo Sunja, who lost his memory, adding to the trust of his work.

Youn Yuh-jung has recently won two Awards, including the Best Award at the Sundance Film Festival, the United States of America's most prestigious independent film festival, and the "Beasts Who Want to Hold a Jeep" has been awarded the Rotterdam Film Festival Jury Award.

Youn Yuh-jung said, "I do not choose to see what I see and work." "Minari" also liked the scenario, but I did not know it would be so hard. I thought I was giving a little money to Brad Pitt, but I was very hard. "

"Life is not always as planned," he said. "I am in my 70s, but I am still the first. I just want to continue working with people who need me, people I like. "

Meanwhile, "The Animals Who Want to Hold the Leaf" was originally scheduled to open on the 12th, but recently decided to act on the release date due to the spread of a new corona virus infection (Uhan pneumonia). The date of release that was Acted is unknown.

"I hope the situation will improve," said the production team of "animals who want to catch straws." "We have made such a decision to prioritize safety."

In addition, the 'brutes who want to catch straw' will also reduce the events promised to the existing audience to prevent damage.