"Jung Woo-sung" "I hope you do not feel sorry for being turned away with a new corona"

The brutes who want to catch straw team has expressed their feelings ahead of the release of the new corona virus.Actors including Kim Yong-hoon, Jeon Do-yeon, Jung Woo-sung, Bae Seong-woo, Yoon Yeo-jung, Shin Hyun-bin, and Jeong Ga-ram announced a small meeting ahead of the premiere of the film The Animals Who Want to Hold a Jeep (director Kim Yong-hoon) at Megabox COEX at 2 pm on February 3.Recently, the theater has been on a super emergency due to concerns about the new corona virus infection.The animals who want to catch even the straw, which is about to be released, are also seriously discussing the change of the release schedule internally.In this regard, Kim Yong-hoon said, I am heavy in my mind ahead of the opening, he said. I hope the situation will improve.Jung Woo-sung said, I hope that the irresistible natural disaster will improve quickly. I sincerely hope that there will be a lot of works other than our works, but I do not feel sorry for being pushed out of the situation.I hope it calms down quickly and improves, he said.I was worried today, too, in case many people could not come, said Jeon Do-yeon.I am glad to be released, but I am actually worried about it. Bae Seong-woo said, Please take care of your health.Meanwhile, The Beasts Who Want to Hold the Spray is a crime show of ordinary humans planning the worst tang to take the last chance of their lives: the money bag.Park Beautiful / Lee Jaeha

The 'brutes who want to catch straw' team has expressed their feelings ahead of the release of the new corona virus.

Actors including Kim Yong-hoon, Jeon Do-yeon, Jung Woo-sung, Bae Seong-woo, Yoon Yeo-jung, Shin Hyun-bin, and Jeong Ga-ram announced a small meeting ahead of the premiere of the film 'The Animals Who Want to Hold a Jeep' (director Kim Yong-hoon) at Megabox COEX at 2 pm on February 3.

Recently, the theater has been on a super emergency due to concerns about the new corona virus infection. The animals who want to catch even the straw, which is about to be released, are also seriously discussing the change of the release schedule internally.

In this regard, Kim Yong-hoon said, "I am heavy in my mind ahead of the opening," he said. "I hope the situation will improve."

Jung Woo-sung said, "I hope that the irresistible natural disaster will improve quickly." I sincerely hope that there will be a lot of works other than our works, but I do not feel sorry for being pushed out of the situation. I hope it calms down quickly and improves," he said.

"I was worried today, too, in case many people could not come," said Jeon Do-yeon. I am glad to be released, but I am actually worried about it. "

Bae Seong-woo said, "Please take care of your health."

Meanwhile, "The Beasts Who Want to Hold the Spray" is a crime show of ordinary humans planning the worst tang to take the last chance of their lives: the money bag.

Park Beautiful / Lee Jaeha