"Jipuragirado" Jeon Do-yeon "Jung Woo-sung and first co-work satisfActory, again, I do."

The beasts who want to catch even straw Jeon Do-yeon showed satisfaction with his first acting co-work with Jung Woo-sung.On the afternoon of the 3rd, Seoul Megabox COEX held a media preview of the movie The Animals Wanting to Hold the Spray.Actor Jeon Do-yeon, Jung Woo-sung, Bae Sung-woo, Yoon Yeo-jung, Shin Hyun-bin, Jung Ga-ram and Kim Yong-hoon attended.Jeon Do-yeon said: When I saw the movie, co-work was satisfying - in fact, there was an awkward part rather than comfort in the field.It was a familiar relationship that had already been explained in the first scene, and it was a god, but it was very difficult. I was happy to understand Taeyoungs character while shooting and adapting, but I felt sorry for the feeling that I was shooting as the shooting became fun.If I have another chance, I would like to shoot with Jung Woo-sung. I thought I wanted to do good work again. Jung Woo-sung also said, The work with Jeon Do-yeon was always a work with a colleague who waited. It was a valuable time to check the attitude of working on the spot.It was a good colleague who wanted to meet at any time with other works. Meanwhile, The Animals Who Want to Hold a Jeep (director Kim Yong-hoon, Delivery Distribution Megabox Central PlusM, Production Co., Ltd., BE Entertainment and Megabox Central PlusM) draw stories of ordinary humans planning the worst hantang to take over the last chance of their lives: money bags.It is based on a novel by the same name written by Japanese writer Sone Kasuke, which will be released on the 12th as a work that is not available for young people.

'The beasts who want to catch even straw' Jeon Do-yeon showed satisfaction with his first Acting co-work with Jung Woo-sung.

On the afternoon of the 3rd, Seoul Megabox COEX held a media preview of the movie "The Animals Wanting to Hold the Spray". Actor Jeon Do-yeon, Jung Woo-sung, Bae Sung-woo, Yoon Yeo-jung, Shin Hyun-bin, Jung Ga-ram and Kim Yong-hoon attended.

Jeon Do-yeon said: "When I saw the movie, co-work was satisfying - in fact, there was an awkward part rather than comfort in the field. It was a familiar relationship that had already been explained in the first scene, and it was a god, but it was very difficult. "

"I was happy to understand Taeyoung's character while shooting and adapting, but I felt sorry for the feeling that I was shooting as the shooting became fun. If I have another chance, I would like to shoot with Jung Woo-sung. I thought I wanted to do good work again. "

Jung Woo-sung also said, "The work with Jeon Do-yeon was always a work with a colleague who waited." It was a valuable time to check the attitude of working on the spot. It was a good colleague who wanted to meet at any time with other works. "

Meanwhile, "The Animals Who Want to Hold a Jeep" (director Kim Yong-hoon, Delivery Distribution Megabox Central PlusM, Production Co., Ltd., BE Entertainment and Megabox Central PlusM) draw stories of ordinary humans planning the worst hantang to take over the last chance of their lives: money bags. It is based on a novel by the same name written by Japanese writer Sone Kasuke, which will be released on the 12th as a work that is not available for young people.