"Even straws..." Jung Woo-sung "The process of proving confidence."

Jung Woo-sung of the movie The Animals Who Want to Hold the Jeep confessed that the shooting scene was a process of proving certainty.Jung Woo-sung made the remarks at the premiere of the film The Animals Who Want to Hold the Jeep (director Kim Yong-hoon) at the Megabox in Seoul Samseong-dong COEX on the afternoon of the 3rd.The brutes who want to catch straw is a crime scene of ordinary humans planning the worst of the worst to take the last chance of life, the money bag.Jung Woo-sung was divided into a government official, Tae-Young, who was suffering from debt debts due to his lover who disappeared.Jung Woo-sung said, I designed a character called Tae-Young to maximize such Feeling. I shot Tae-Young when I reached the dramatic peak in the movie ending.I think I was embarrassed when I first filmed it. Jung Woo-sung said, It was a process of showing Tae-Young while overcoming Feeling, an unfamiliar look at Jung Woo-sung in such a scene, and proving the Tae-Young I draw with confidence. I needed more confidence in Tae-Young than anyone else.I made it with such a belief. I am worried that I have been so fussy today. Ive always waited. It was a valuable opportunity to see a good colleague on the scene.I would like to meet with other works at any time. The work with Mr. Do Yeon was a valuable work time to check and sympathize with on-site.The movie The Animals Who Want to Hold the Jeep will be released on the 12th.

Jung Woo-sung of the movie "The Animals Who Want to Hold the Jeep" confessed that the shooting scene was a process of proving certainty.

Jung Woo-sung made the remarks at the premiere of the film "The Animals Who Want to Hold the Jeep" (director Kim Yong-hoon) at the Megabox in Seoul Samseong-dong COEX on the afternoon of the 3rd.

The 'brutes who want to catch straw' is a crime scene of ordinary humans planning the worst of the worst to take the last chance of life, the money bag. Jung Woo-sung was divided into a government official, Tae-Young, who was suffering from debt debts due to his lover who disappeared.

Jung Woo-sung said, "I designed a character called Tae-Young to maximize such Feeling." "I shot Tae-Young when I reached the dramatic peak in the movie ending. I think I was embarrassed when I first filmed it. "

Jung Woo-sung said, "It was a process of showing Tae-Young while overcoming Feeling, an unfamiliar look at Jung Woo-sung in such a scene, and proving the Tae-Young I draw with confidence." "I needed more confidence in Tae-Young than anyone else. I made it with such a belief. I am worried that I have been so fussy today. "

I’ve always waited. It was a valuable opportunity to see a good colleague on the scene. I would like to meet with other works at any time. "The work with Mr. Do Yeon was a valuable work time to check and sympathize with on-site.

The movie 'The Animals Who Want to Hold the Jeep' will be released on the 12th.