"Jung Woo-sung" "Hogu Character, I'm worried that Alone is fussing"

Actor Jung Woo-sung said, I am worried that Hogu Character, it seems so fussy.On the afternoon of the 3rd, a premiere of distribution with the media was held at Megabox COEX in Gangnam-gu, Seoul, with the crime thriller The Animals Who Want to Hold a Jeep (directed by Kim Yong-hoon, produced by BA Entertainment and Megabox Central PlusM).On this day, the premiere was held by Jeon Do-yeon of Yeonhee Station, who erases the past and seeks others to live a new life, Jung Woo-sung of Tae-Young station, who was suffering from a bond due to his missing lover, and Bae Seong-woo of Jungman station, Youn Yuh-jung, Shin Hyun-bin of Miran Station, where the family collapsed due to debt, Jungaram of Jin Tae station, an illegal immigrant who does not choose means and methods, and director Kim Yong-hoon attended.Jung Woo-sung said, I tried to maximize the loopholes of my character. When I first filmed, Kim Yong-hoon and his staff were embarrassed.I tried to show Tae-Young by overcoming the strange eyes and emotions of Jung Woo-sung in the field. I needed to be more sure of Tae-Young than anyone else.I made it with that belief, but I am worried that I have been so upset when I saw the movie today. The animals that want to catch straws, based on the same novel by Sonne Kaske, are criminal dramas of ordinary humans planning the worst of the worst to take the money bag, the last chance of life.Jeon Do-yeon, Jung Woo-sung, Bae Seong-woo, Jung Man-sik, Jin Kyung, Shin Hyun-bin, Jung Garam, Park Ji-hwan, Kim Jun-han, Heo Dong Won, and Youn Yuh-jung.It will be released on the 12th.

Actor Jung Woo-sung said, "I am worried that Hogu Character, it seems so fussy."

On the afternoon of the 3rd, a premiere of distribution with the media was held at Megabox COEX in Gangnam-gu, Seoul, with the crime thriller "The Animals Who Want to Hold a Jeep" (directed by Kim Yong-hoon, produced by BA Entertainment and Megabox Central PlusM). On this day, the premiere was held by Jeon Do-yeon of Yeonhee Station, who erases the past and seeks others to live a new life, Jung Woo-sung of Tae-Young station, who was suffering from a bond due to his missing lover, and Bae Seong-woo of Jungman station, Youn Yuh-jung, Shin Hyun-bin of Miran Station, where the family collapsed due to debt, Jungaram of Jin Tae station, an illegal immigrant who does not choose means and methods, and director Kim Yong-hoon attended.

Jung Woo-sung said, "I tried to maximize the loopholes of my Character. When I first filmed, Kim Yong-hoon and his staff were embarrassed. I tried to show Tae-Young by overcoming the strange eyes and emotions of Jung Woo-sung in the field. I needed to be more sure of Tae-Young than anyone else. I made it with that belief, but I am worried that I have been so upset when I saw the movie today. "

The animals that want to catch straws, based on the same novel by Sonne Kaske, are criminal dramas of ordinary humans planning the worst of the worst to take the money bag, the last chance of life. Jeon Do-yeon, Jung Woo-sung, Bae Seong-woo, Jung Man-sik, Jin Kyung, Shin Hyun-bin, Jung Garam, Park Ji-hwan, Kim Jun-han, Heo Dong Won, and Youn Yuh-jung. It will be released on the 12th.