"Even if it's straw," Jung Woo-sung, "I'm always waiting for work with Jeon Do-yeon...it was a valuable time."

Jung Woo-sung revealed his first co-work with Jeon Do-yeon.Jung Woo-sung delivered a co-work subcommittee with Jeon Do-yeon on February 3 at a press conference after the premiere of the movie The Animals Who Want to Hold a Jeep (director Kim Yong-hoon) at Megabox COEX in Gangnam-gu, Seoul.First, Jung Woo-sung directed his role Tae-Young and said, When I shot, I designed to show the loopholes that Tae-Young has.I tried to show the Tae-Young character as I overcome the strange eyes and emotions that look at Jung Woo-sung Regarding the first acting co-work with Jeon Do-yeon, I always waited for my work with Do-yeon, which was a valuable time to check the position of working on the spot.I want to meet with other works at any time in the future. On the other hand, the brutes who want to catch straw ahead of the release on February 12th is a crime scene of ordinary humans planning the worst tang to take the last chance of life, the money bag.Bae Hyo-ju / Lee Jae-ha
Jung Woo-sung revealed his first co-work with Jeon Do-yeon.Jung Woo-sung delivered a co-work subcommittee with Jeon Do-yeon on February 3 at a press conference after the premiere of the movie The Animals Who Want to Hold a Jeep (director Kim Yong-hoon) at Megabox COEX in Gangnam-gu, Seoul.First, Jung Woo-sung directed his role Tae-Young and said, When I shot, I designed to show the loopholes that Tae-Young has.I tried to show the Tae-Young character as I overcome the strange eyes and emotions that look at Jung Woo-sung Regarding the first acting co-work with Jeon Do-yeon, I always waited for my work with Do-yeon, which was a valuable time to check the position of working on the spot.I want to meet with other works at any time in the future. On the other hand, the brutes who want to catch straw ahead of the release on February 12th is a crime scene of ordinary humans planning the worst tang to take the last chance of life, the money bag.Bae Hyo-ju / Lee Jae-ha

Jung Woo-sung revealed his first co-work with Jeon Do-yeon.

Jung Woo-sung delivered a co-work subcommittee with Jeon Do-yeon on February 3 at a press conference after the premiere of the movie "The Animals Who Want to Hold a Jeep" (director Kim Yong-hoon) at Megabox COEX in Gangnam-gu, Seoul.

First, Jung Woo-sung directed his role 'Tae-Young' and said, "When I shot, I designed to show the loopholes that Tae-Young has." I tried to show the Tae-Young character as I overcome the strange eyes and emotions that look at Jung Woo-sung "

Regarding the first acting co-work with Jeon Do-yeon, "I always waited for my work with Do-yeon, which was a valuable time to check the position of working on the spot. I want to meet with other works at any time in the future. "

On the other hand, the "brutes who want to catch straw" ahead of the release on February 12th is a crime scene of ordinary humans planning the worst tang to take the last chance of life, the money bag.

Bae Hyo-ju / Lee Jae-ha