"Jipuragirado" Jeon Do-yeon "I want to meet Jung Woo-sung for the first time, if I have a chance."

Jeon Do-yeon of The Animals Who Want to Hold the Jeep told Jung Woo-sung about his first meeting with Jung Woo-sung.On the 3rd, a media preview of the movie The Animals Who Want to Hold the Jeep (director Kim Yong-hoon) was held at Megabox COEX in Seoul Gangnam District.Director Kim Yong-hoon, Actor Jeon Do-yeon, Jung Woo-sung, Bae Sung-woo, Yoon Yeo-jung, Shin Hyun-bin and Jungaram attended the ceremony.The brutes who want to catch straw is a crime scene of ordinary humans planning the worst of the worst to take the last chance of life, the money bag.Jeon Do-yeon, who played Michelle Chen, who erases the past and wants to live a new life, has been with her for a long time, but in the work, she mentioned Jung Woo-sung, who she first met, and laughed, When I saw the results, my breathing was satisfactory.In fact, it was a lot awkward than being comfortable in the field, he said. Michelle Chen and Tae-Young were already old and familiar lovers, so they had to explain their familiarity from the first god.When I adapted to shooting and started to get along with Michelle Chen and Tai-Young, I felt like I was just shooting a little bit, he said with a smile. I wanted to shoot again with Jung Woo-sung if I had another chance.The Animals, which Wants to Hold the Jeep, will be released on February 12.

Jeon Do-yeon of 'The Animals Who Want to Hold the Jeep' told Jung Woo-sung about his first meeting with Jung Woo-sung.

On the 3rd, a media preview of the movie "The Animals Who Want to Hold the Jeep" (director Kim Yong-hoon) was held at Megabox COEX in Seoul Gangnam District. Director Kim Yong-hoon, Actor Jeon Do-yeon, Jung Woo-sung, Bae Sung-woo, Yoon Yeo-jung, Shin Hyun-bin and Jungaram attended the ceremony.

The 'brutes who want to catch straw' is a crime scene of ordinary humans planning the worst of the worst to take the last chance of life, the money bag.

Jeon Do-yeon, who played Michelle Chen, who erases the past and wants to live a new life, has been with her for a long time, but in the work, she mentioned Jung Woo-sung, who she first met, and laughed, "When I saw the results, my breathing was satisfActory."

"In fact, it was a lot awkward than being comfortable in the field," he said. "Michelle Chen and Tae-Young were already old and familiar lovers, so they had to explain their familiarity from the first god.

"When I adapted to shooting and started to get along with Michelle Chen and Tai-Young, I felt like I was just shooting a little bit," he said with a smile. "I wanted to shoot again with Jung Woo-sung if I had another chance."

The Animals, which Wants to Hold the Jeep, will be released on February 12.