"Jipuragi" Jeon Do-yeon "Jung Woo-sung and first co-work satisfaction, I want to meet again"

Actor Jeon Do-yeon and Jung Woo-sung attended the media preview of the movie Beasts Wanting to Hold a Jeep at Megabox COEX in Samseong-dong, Seoul, on the afternoon of the 3rd.On this day, Jeon Do-yeon said, I was sorry that the shooting was over after adapting.If I have another chance, I would like to meet Jung Woo-sung again with good work. Meanwhile, The Animals Who Want to Hold the Spray is a crime scene of ordinary humans planning the worst of their lives to take the last chance of their lives, the money bag.

Actor Jeon Do-yeon and Jung Woo-sung attended the media preview of the movie "Beasts Wanting to Hold a Jeep" at Megabox COEX in Samseong-dong, Seoul, on the afternoon of the 3rd.

On this day, Jeon Do-yeon said, "I was sorry that the shooting was over after adapting. If I have another chance, I would like to meet Jung Woo-sung again with good work. "

Meanwhile, "The Animals Who Want to Hold the Spray" is a crime scene of ordinary humans planning the worst of their lives to take the last chance of their lives, the money bag.