'Zipuragi' Jeon Do-yeon "Jung Woo-sung, I meet again with other works"

Actor Jeon Do-yeon expressed satisfaction with his work with Jung Woo-sung, who co-worked with Couple.At 2 p.m. on the 3rd, Megabox COEX, located in Gangnam-gu, Seoul, premiered the movie The Animals Who Want to Hold a Jeep (director Kim Yong-hoon and production BA Entertainment) media distribution.Actor Jeon Do-yeon, Jung Woo-sung, Bae Sung-woo, Yoon Yeo-jung, Shin Hyun-bin, Jungaram and Kim Yong-hoon attended the event.In the play, Jeon Do-yeon plays Michelle Chen, who hides the dark past and lives a new life.Michelle Chen is a person who uses the vain hope of those who are in despair for his new life.On this day, Jeon Do-yeon commented on his co-work with Jung Woo-sung, I was personally satisfied with co-work. It was a little awkward rather than comfortable in the field.It was an old couple setting, so that was what had to be explained in the first scene: nothing, but it was difficult.I thought it was a pity that the shooting was over because I was shooting, adapting, and the characters were combined.If I have another chance, I would like to meet Jung Woo-sung again with good work. It was already an intense character on script; I had to take it out of my strength rather than stress it out; I tried to play it as natural and natural as possible.The Beasts Who Want to Hold a Spray, based on the novel by Japanese author Sonne Kasuke, is a crime drama depicting the stories of those planning the worst Hantang to take the last chance of life, the money bag.Its scheduled for release on Wednesday.

Actor Jeon Do-yeon expressed satisfaction with his work with Jung Woo-sung, who co-worked with Couple.

At 2 p.m. on the 3rd, Megabox COEX, located in Gangnam-gu, Seoul, premiered the movie "The Animals Who Want to Hold a Jeep" (director Kim Yong-hoon and production BA Entertainment) media distribution. Actor Jeon Do-yeon, Jung Woo-sung, Bae Sung-woo, Yoon Yeo-jung, Shin Hyun-bin, Jungaram and Kim Yong-hoon attended the event.

In the play, Jeon Do-yeon plays Michelle Chen, who hides the dark past and lives a new life. Michelle Chen is a person who uses the vain hope of those who are in despair for his new life.

On this day, Jeon Do-yeon commented on his co-work with Jung Woo-sung, "I was personally satisfied with co-work. It was a little awkward rather than comfortable in the field. It was an old Couple setting, so that was what had to be explained in the first scene: nothing, but it was difficult. I thought it was a pity that the shooting was over because I was shooting, adapting, and the characters were combined. If I have another chance, I would like to meet Jung Woo-sung again with good work. "

"It was already an intense character on script; I had to take it out of my strength rather than stress it out; I tried to play it as natural and natural as possible."

The "Beasts Who Want to Hold a Spray", based on the novel by Japanese author Sonne Kasuke, is a crime drama depicting the stories of those planning the worst Hantang to take the last chance of life, the money bag. It's scheduled for release on Wednesday.