'Zipuragi' Jeon Do-yeon "First meeting with Jung Woo-sung, I can not even meet eyes"

Actor Jeon Do-yeon revealed the behind-the-scenes that he did not meet his eyes at the first scene with Jung Woo-sung, who met with Couple in the play.On the 11th, Jeon Do-yeon conducted an interview ahead of the release of the movie The Animals Who Want to Hold a Jeep (director Kim Yong-hoon and production BA Entertainment, hereinafter Zipuragi) at a cafe in Samcheong-dong, Seoul.In Zipuragi, Jeon Do-yeon breathed with Jung Woo-sung and Couple.Jeon Do-yeon and Jung Woo-sung play a couple role that has doubts about each other and raise the tension of the story to the fullest.In the process, the strange Chemie of Jeon Do-yeon and Jung Woo-sung also gives a special fun.Jung Woo-sung also challenges the so-called hogu character through jipuragi.The appearance of Jung Woo-sung, who is often used by Yeon-hee (Jeon Do-yeon), is the only laughing point in the story.Jung Woo-sung also mentioned the meeting with Jeon Do-yeon as a reason for participating in Zipuragi.On this, Jeon Do-yeon said: I also wondered about Jung Woo-sungs character, which was embarrassing when I first saw Jung Woo-sungs Acting on the spot.There was a concern that I could put it down like that. Jeon Do-yeon said, When I first made an act, I was awkward and wondered about the future.The first scene was that I was charming to Jung Woo-sung, and it was hard to do such an act when I saw it.I could not meet Jung Woo-sung Then, Jeon Do-yeon said, I want to play a comedy with Jung Woo-sung someday. It would be fun to meet like that.I have never thought about it before, but I think of it as this work. I want to see Jung Woo-sungs Acting a little more.Jung Woo-sung directed the director, so he said he did not cast it, so he had no role to play. I will promise my next work. Zipuragi is a Greene crime play about people planning the worst of the worst to take the money bag, the last chance of life.It was originally scheduled to open on December 12, but it will be released on the 19th due to the spread of new corona virus infections.

Actor Jeon Do-yeon revealed the behind-the-scenes that he did not meet his eyes at the first scene with Jung Woo-sung, who met with Couple in the play.

On the 11th, Jeon Do-yeon conducted an Interview ahead of the release of the movie "The Animals Who Want to Hold a Jeep" (director Kim Yong-hoon and production BA Entertainment, hereinafter "Zipuragi") at a cafe in Samcheong-dong, Seoul.

In "Zipuragi", Jeon Do-yeon breathed with Jung Woo-sung and Couple. Jeon Do-yeon and Jung Woo-sung play a Couple role that has doubts about each other and raise the tension of the story to the fullest. In the process, the strange 'Chemie' of Jeon Do-yeon and Jung Woo-sung also gives a special fun. Jung Woo-sung also challenges the so-called 'hogu' character through 'jipuragi'. The appearance of Jung Woo-sung, who is often used by Yeon-hee (Jeon Do-yeon), is the only laughing point in the story.

Jung Woo-sung also mentioned the meeting with Jeon Do-yeon as a reason for participating in 'Zipuragi'. On this, Jeon Do-yeon said: "I also wondered about Jung Woo-sung's character, which was embarrassing when I first saw Jung Woo-sung's Acting on the spot. There was a concern that I could put it down like that. "

Jeon Do-yeon said, "When I first made an act, I was awkward and wondered about the future. The first scene was that I was charming to Jung Woo-sung, and it was hard to do such an act when I saw it. I could not meet Jung Woo-sung "

Then, Jeon Do-yeon said, "I want to play a comedy with Jung Woo-sung someday. It would be fun to meet like that. I have never thought about it before, but I think of it as this work. I want to see Jung Woo-sung's Acting a little more. Jung Woo-sung directed the director, so he said he did not cast it, so he had no role to play. I will promise my next work. "

'Zipuragi' is a Greene crime play about people planning the worst of the worst to take the money bag, the last chance of life. It was originally scheduled to open on December 12, but it will be released on the 19th due to the spread of new corona virus infections.