'Zipuragi' Jeon Do-yeon "Jung Woo-sung and Couple co-work satisfaction...work again"

Seoul=) = The animals that want to catch even straw Jeon Do-yeon expressed his feelings of co-working Jung Woo-sung.I am personally satisfied with Jung Woo-sung and co-work when I watched the movie, said Jeon Do-yeon at the media preview of the movie The Animals Who Want to Hold a Jeep Lag (director Kim Yong-hoon) at Megabox COEX in Bongeunsa, Gangnam-gu, Seoul on the morning of the 3rd.There was a lot of awkwardness in the field than comfortable.It seems that Tae-Young and Michelle Chen were a familiar couple relationship, so it was a difficult god because the relationship was already a god that had to be explained. He added: I think its nothing but its not nothing.I felt like I was shooting and adapting, and Tae-Young, Michelle Chen characters were combined, understood and enjoyed, and I felt like I was shooting because the movie was over. I thought I would like to work with Jung Woo-sung if I had another chance.On the other hand, The beasts who want to catch the straw is a crime drama of ordinary humans who plan the worst Hantang to take the money bag, which is the last opportunity of life.Opening on the 12th.

Seoul=) = 'The animals that want to catch even straw' Jeon Do-yeon expressed his feelings of co-working Jung Woo-sung.

"I am personally satisfied with Jung Woo-sung and co-work when I watched the movie," said Jeon Do-yeon at the media preview of the movie "The Animals Who Want to Hold a Jeep Lag" (director Kim Yong-hoon) at Megabox COEX in Bongeunsa, Gangnam-gu, Seoul on the morning of the 3rd.

"There was a lot of awkwardness in the field than comfortable. It seems that Tae-Young and Michelle Chen were a familiar Couple relationship, so it was a difficult god because the relationship was already a god that had to be explained. "

He added: "I think it's nothing but it's not nothing. I felt like I was shooting and adapting, and Tae-Young, Michelle Chen characters were combined, understood and enjoyed, and I felt like I was shooting because the movie was over. "I thought I would like to work with Jung Woo-sung if I had another chance."

On the other hand, 'The beasts who want to catch the straw' is a crime drama of ordinary humans who plan the worst Hantang to take the money bag, which is the last opportunity of life. Opening on the 12th.