Son Dam-bi "'I Live Alone' phone case topic, I wanted to do this. "

Son Dam-bi has graced the cover of the magazine Big Issue.Son Dam-bi, who is actively working as a singer and actor, has become a cover model for the lifestyle magazine Big Issue published on February 14.Son Dam-bi is known to have joined the cover model after hearing about Big Issue, which helps the salesperson from Homeless to become independent.In this picture, Son Dam-bis imposing Attitude captures the attention.Son Dam-bi in the picture perfectly digested yellow suits, dresses, rider jackets and gin with different charms.In addition, Son Dam-bi has captured viewers with Mumdambi by revealing the daily life full of Huhdangmi with MBC I Live Alone which was broadcast in January.Son Dam-bi said, Unlike the intense singer and actor activities, I thought that I would live comfortably because I felt that I could not take care of me from a moment.I never had a life in my twenties, and Ive never done anything for myself, and Im sick of it, he said.kim myeong-mi
Son Dam-bi has graced the cover of the magazine Big Issue.Son Dam-bi, who is actively working as a singer and actor, has become a cover model for the lifestyle magazine Big Issue published on February 14.Son Dam-bi is known to have joined the cover model after hearing about Big Issue, which helps the salesperson from Homeless to become independent.In this picture, Son Dam-bis imposing Attitude captures the attention.Son Dam-bi in the picture perfectly digested yellow suits, dresses, rider jackets and gin with different charms.In addition, Son Dam-bi has captured viewers with Mumdambi by revealing the daily life full of Huhdangmi with MBC I Live Alone which was broadcast in January.Son Dam-bi said, Unlike the intense singer and actor activities, I thought that I would live comfortably because I felt that I could not take care of me from a moment.I never had a life in my twenties, and Ive never done anything for myself, and Im sick of it, he said.kim myeong-mi
Son Dam-bi has graced the cover of the magazine Big Issue.Son Dam-bi, who is actively working as a singer and actor, has become a cover model for the lifestyle magazine Big Issue published on February 14.Son Dam-bi is known to have joined the cover model after hearing about Big Issue, which helps the salesperson from Homeless to become independent.In this picture, Son Dam-bis imposing Attitude captures the attention.Son Dam-bi in the picture perfectly digested yellow suits, dresses, rider jackets and gin with different charms.In addition, Son Dam-bi has captured viewers with Mumdambi by revealing the daily life full of Huhdangmi with MBC I Live Alone which was broadcast in January.Son Dam-bi said, Unlike the intense singer and actor activities, I thought that I would live comfortably because I felt that I could not take care of me from a moment.I never had a life in my twenties, and Ive never done anything for myself, and Im sick of it, he said.kim myeong-mi

Son Dam-bi has graced the cover of the magazine Big Issue.

Son Dam-bi, who is actively working as a singer and actor, has become a cover model for the lifestyle magazine Big Issue published on February 14. Son Dam-bi is known to have joined the cover model after hearing about Big Issue, which helps the salesperson from Homeless to become independent.

In this picture, Son Dam-bi's imposing Attitude captures the attention. Son Dam-bi in the picture perfectly digested yellow suits, dresses, rider jackets and gin with different charms.

In addition, Son Dam-bi has captured viewers with 'Mumdambi' by revealing the daily life full of 'Huhdangmi' with MBC 'I Live Alone' which was broadcast in January. Son Dam-bi said, "Unlike the intense singer and actor activities, I thought that I would live comfortably because I felt that I could not take care of me from a moment. “I never had a life in my twenties, and I’ve never done anything for myself, and I’m sick of it,” he said.

kim myeong-mi