Nam Tae-hyun, brightened recent "I only had to swear."

Singer Nam Tae-hyun reveals recent statusNam Tae-hyun posted a picture on his Instagram on the 17th, saying, Thank you Little for increasing the number of followers by 110,000, because I have only been annoying and abusive for a week.In the photo, there is a picture of Nam Tae-hyun, who is being groomed at a hair salon overseas.Especially, the smile of Nam Tae-hyun, who is smiling brightly, attracts attention.I dont know what songs Im going to write these days and I dont have good songs, Nam Tae-hyun said on Instagram Live on the 10th. Im not sure I did it because Im trying to make it hard, but it doesnt match the popular code.Especially during the broadcast, he was worried about the fans because he was at risk, such as eating medicine and shouting.But when fans continued to worry, Nam Tae-hyun apologized, Im sorry I had you worried for a few days, I knew it wasnt the best way to talk to music on the cliff.

Singer Nam Tae-hyun reveals recent status

Nam Tae-hyun posted a picture on his Instagram on the 17th, saying, "Thank you Little for increasing the number of followers by 110,000, because I have only been annoying and abusive for a week."

In the photo, there is a picture of Nam Tae-hyun, who is being groomed at a hair salon overseas.

Especially, the smile of Nam Tae-hyun, who is smiling brightly, attracts attention.

“I don’t know what songs I’m going to write these days and I don’t have good songs,” Nam Tae-hyun said on Instagram Live on the 10th. “I’m not sure I did it because I’m trying to make it hard, but it doesn’t match the popular code.”

Especially during the broadcast, he was worried about the fans because he was at risk, such as eating medicine and shouting.

But when fans continued to worry, Nam Tae-hyun apologized, “I’m sorry I had you worried for a few days, I knew it wasn’t the best way to talk to music on the cliff.”