Lee Seung-gi "I am Korea" is a natural disaster victim?

Singer and Actor Lee Seung-gi has wittyly revealed the latest.Lee Seung-gi posted a picture on his SNS on the 3rd, along with an article entitled I asked you where you are so much...I am Korea! I hope everyone will be careful about health.Lee Seung-gi in the open photo is smiling at the camera with a pin microphone as if she is shooting.Lee Seung-gi had previously heard a byliner in an earlier broadcast, The four-stars are very good; the four-stars are avoiding natural disasters and wars.Lee Seung-gi also said, I went to see a lot of people to study and study as a mechanic at the time of the release of the movie Comparency, but I am proud of myself, but I have to buy it once every 50 years.Currently, there is a growing concern that a new corona virus will spread in Korea, and some netizens are asking about Lee Seung-gis whereabouts.On the other hand, Lee Seung-gi is appearing on SBS drama Baega Bond End, SBS entertainment All The Butlers and tvN Friday night - Experience Life Factory.

Singer and Actor Lee Seung-gi has wittyly revealed the latest.

Lee Seung-gi posted a picture on his SNS on the 3rd, along with an article entitled "I asked you where you are so much...I am Korea! I hope everyone will be careful about health".

Lee Seung-gi in the open photo is smiling at the camera with a pin microphone as if she is shooting.

Lee Seung-gi had previously heard a byliner in an earlier broadcast, "The four-stars are very good; the four-stars are avoiding natural disasters and wars." Lee Seung-gi also said, "I went to see a lot of people to study and study as a mechanic at the time of the release of the movie 'Comparency', but I am proud of myself, but I have to buy it once every 50 years."

Currently, there is a growing concern that a new corona virus will spread in Korea, and some netizens are asking about Lee Seung-gi's whereabouts.

On the other hand, Lee Seung-gi is appearing on SBS drama 'Baega Bond' End, SBS entertainment All The Butlers' and tvN 'Friday night - Experience Life FActory'.