Han Sun-hwa, on flammer, Warning "If you don't contact me, I'll release the content."

Singer and Actor Han Sun-hwa delivers Warning to flammerOn the 25th, Han Sun-hwa said through his SNS, Ive been thinking a lot. The person who sent me. Ive sent you the number.If not, I will release the contents. The released photo featured a capture of Flamers Instagram account.On the other hand, Han Sun-hwa said on his SNS on the 21st, Who are you going to upload the contents?Or I will upload what you sent.

Singer and Actor Han Sun-hwa delivers Warning to flammer

On the 25th, Han Sun-hwa said through his SNS, "I've been thinking a lot. The person who sent me. I've sent you the number. If not, I will release the contents. "

The released photo featured a capture of flamer's Instagram account.

On the other hand, Han Sun-hwa said on his SNS on the 21st, "Who are you going to upload the contents? Or I will upload what you sent. "