Ji Suk-jin apple, Lee Kwang-soo "Get your head up" ... What happened?

At the opening ceremony, the members mentioned Ji Suk-jins SNS spoiler case.Previously, Ji Suk-jin posted a photo of the scene that could predict the ending of the Running Man in his instagram and quickly deleted it.Ji Suk-jin said, I am sorry. I am so sorry for the production team. I thought it was on the air because it was a recording that I had taken before.I was surprised too, and in a moment, about 30,000 people pressed Likes, he added.

At the opening ceremony, the members mentioned Ji Suk-jin's SNS spoiler case. Previously, Ji Suk-jin posted a photo of the scene that could predict the ending of the "Running Man" in his instagram and quickly deleted it.

Ji Suk-jin said, "I am sorry. I am so sorry for the production team." "I thought it was on the air because it was a recording that I had taken before."

"I was surprised too, and in a moment, about 30,000 people pressed 'Likes'," he added.