Seo Hyo-rim EXO Chen Sung Joon, 2-year-old Confessions .. 'Of course it is not easy to but' responsibility + courage 'ovation'

Actor Sung Joon reported marriage before the military enlistment and Confessions made a child birth at the age of 2.In some ways, cheering is pouring on Sung Joon, who made a natural choice but not easy choice.Sung Joon joined the army in December 2018.With Discharge less than six months away, Sung Joons agency announced the marriage and the second generation Child Birth news through Sung Joons hand letter.In his letter, Sung Joon said: By the time I enlisted, there were great things to be done with the great changes in life.I was happy to plan a marriage, and I learned the news of the baby. It was a great joy, a miracle and a blessing.He said: The situation is ahead of the military enlistment.So Sung Joon proceeded with legal proceedings against marriage and did not raise the marriage ceremony. I wanted to prioritize the protection of the two precious people who came to my life.I thought it was the best for me to be in the process of enlistment. I am really happy to hear that I am glad and happy to start my military service, but I did not deliver it at that time, and I would like to understand my story that I wanted to do well as a beginner, said Sung Joon, who said, I am worried about my wife who will endure everything alone without me recently.EXO Chen also confided in the second year in a hand letter on the 13th of last month, saying, I have a girlfriend who wants to spend her whole life together.I was blessed when I was communicating with the company and consulting with the members, he said. I was careful because I could not delay any more time.Actor Seo Hyo-rim also announced the marriage with actor Kim Soo-mis son Jung Myung-Ho in November last year and confessed the pregnancy fact.Seo Hyo-rim and Jung Myung-Ho and the news of their devotion were announced on October 23 last year.It is still an early stage that needs stability, he said.I hope you will bless the future of the two people who are about to start a new life with the joy of new life and a family, and I would be grateful if you congratulate me together. For celebrities who feed on the public interest, the 2-year-old Confessions is a matter of responsibility and courage.An entertainment official said, Since star sex in the entertainment industry is often equivalent to the reason I want to meet, it is inevitable that unmarried along with appearance is an important factor in popularity. It is not easy to give up because it takes some interest in oneself. In fact, EXO fans are even protesting.In the past, those who hid the second generation and continued their entertainment activities were also uncomfortable.But this situation can cause another problem because families have to endure pain.Recently, Gil appeared on Channel A i-Contact and was criticized for not disclosing the marriage fact to his mother-in-law.So, 2-year-old Confessions, which is not easy for entertainers, is also a matter of responsibility and courage.

Actor Sung Joon reported marriage before the military enlistment and Confessions made a Child birth at the age of 2. In some ways, cheering is pouring on Sung Joon, who made a natural choice but not easy choice.

Sung Joon joined the army in December 2018. With Discharge less than six months away, Sung Joon's agency announced the marriage and the second generation Child birth news through Sung Joon's hand letter.

In his letter, Sung Joon said: 'By the time I enlisted, there were great things to be done with the great changes in life. "I was happy to plan a marriage, and I learned the news of the baby. It was a great joy, a miracle and a blessing."

He said: 'The situation is ahead of the military enlistment. So Sung Joon proceeded with legal proceedings against marriage and did not raise the marriage ceremony. "I wanted to prioritize the protection of the two precious people who came to my life. I thought it was the best for me to be in the process of enlistment. "

"I am really happy to hear that I am glad and happy to start my military service, but I did not deliver it at that time, and I would like to understand my story that I wanted to do well as a beginner," said Sung Joon, who said, "I am worried about my wife who will endure everything alone without me recently.

EXO Chen also confided in the second year in a hand letter on the 13th of last month, saying, 'I have a girlfriend who wants to spend her whole life together. "I was blessed when I was communicating with the company and consulting with the members," he said. "I was careful because I could not delay any more time."

Actor Seo Hyo-rim also announced the marriage with actor Kim Soo-mi's son Jung Myung-Ho in November last year and confessed the pregnancy fact. Seo Hyo-rim and Jung Myung-Ho and the news of their devotion were announced on October 23 last year. "It is still an early stage that needs stability," he said. I hope you will bless the future of the two people who are about to start a new life with the joy of new life and a family, and I would be grateful if you congratulate me together. "

For celebrities who feed on the public interest, the 2-year-old Confessions is a matter of responsibility and courage. An entertainment official said, "Since star sex in the entertainment industry is often equivalent to the reason I want to meet," it is inevitable that 'unmarried' along with appearance is an important factor in popularity. "It is not easy to give up because it takes some interest in oneself." In fact, EXO fans are even protesting. In the past, those who hid the second generation and continued their entertainment activities were also uncomfortable.

But this situation can cause another problem because families have to endure pain. Recently, Gil appeared on Channel A 'i-Contact' and was criticized for not disclosing the marriage fact to his mother-in-law.

So, '2-year-old Confessions', which is not easy for entertainers, is also a matter of responsibility and courage.