Han Suk-kyu Lee Sung-kyung Ahn Hyo-seop, 'Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2' Last End testimony

Han Suk-kyu - Lee Sung-kyung - Ahn Hyo-seop, who led the romantic doctor Kim Sabu 2 on the 26th, gave a direct impression on the regret and subcommittee that finished the 16th with enthusiastic support, cheering and appreciation for viewers who sent hot love.Han Suk-kyu, who first awakened all of the charismatic cider and heavy-duty ilgae by many of the eccentric genius doctor Kim Sabu, whose real name was called the hand of God, said, Kim Sabu is a person with a lot of my life and values.Kim Sabu has many things that he learned through Kim Sabu, and sometimes he has melted what he thought through Kim Sabu. Kim Sabu has many meanings to me.I feel sorry for the end of the last filming of Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2.Before the start of season 2, my fellow actors, directors, and staff were all nervous, but the viewers were very strong because they gave me too much support, Cheering, and big applause from the first time. Thanks to the viewers, I came to the end with my best and my best.I am grateful that I finished well until season 2 after season 1. Lee Sung-kyung, a fellow cardiologist who had folded what he wanted and tried to overcome the depression as a doctor for his mother, expressed his gratitude for all the moments he had worked on the work, saying, It was a great happiness for me to meet such good works, great actors, and crew members.It is a work that was really good. So I think I will miss the Doldam Hospital even more.I sincerely thank the viewers who loved and sympathized with the romantic doctor Kim Sabu 2 in the meantime, and expressed their gratitude for the unforgettable work and for the viewers.Ahn Hyo-seop, who depicted the development of Seo Woo-jin, a cynical and expressionless writer in every story, beyond the painful past, said, The best staff, the best director, the writer, our Kim Sabu Han Suk-kyu, all actors, I thank many of you for your hard work.It was a great honor to be able to be together. I am deeply grateful to the viewers who watched everything with love.Seo Woo-jin could exist in your Cheering and I could grow as much as Woo-jins growth.I hope that you have also been on a journey to find romance with me through Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2, he said, adding that he was able to share his feelings with viewers.

Han Suk-kyu - Lee Sung-kyung - Ahn Hyo-seop, who led the romantic doctor Kim Sabu 2 on the 26th, gave a direct impression on the regret and subcommittee that finished the 16th with enthusiastic support, Cheering and appreciation for viewers who sent hot love.

Han Suk-kyu, who first awakened all of the charismatic cider and heavy-duty ilgae by many of the eccentric genius doctor Kim Sabu, whose real name was called the hand of God, said, "Kim Sabu is a person with a lot of my life and values. Kim Sabu has many things that he learned through Kim Sabu, and sometimes he has melted what he thought through Kim Sabu. "Kim Sabu has many meanings to me."

"I feel sorry for the End of the last filming of 'Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2'. Before the start of season 2, my fellow Actors, directors, and staff were all nervous, but the viewers were very strong because they gave me too much support, Cheering, and big applause from the first time. "Thanks to the viewers, I came to the End with my best and my best. I am grateful that I finished well until season 2 after season 1. "

Lee Sung-kyung, a fellow cardiologist who had folded what he wanted and tried to overcome the depression as a doctor for his mother, expressed his gratitude for all the moments he had worked on the work, saying, "It was a great happiness for me to meet such good works, great Actors, and crew members."

"It is a work that was really good. So I think I will miss the Doldam Hospital even more. I sincerely thank the viewers who loved and sympathized with the romantic doctor Kim Sabu 2 in the meantime, and expressed their gratitude for the unforgettable work and for the viewers.

Ahn Hyo-seop, who depicted the development of Seo Woo-jin, a cynical and expressionless writer in every story, beyond the painful past, said, "The best staff, the best director, the writer, our Kim Sabu Han Suk-kyu, all Actors, I thank many of you for your hard work. It was a great honor to be able to be together. "

"I am deeply grateful to the viewers who watched everything with love. Seo Woo-jin could exist in your Cheering and I could grow as much as Woo-jin's growth. I hope that you have also been on a journey to find romance with me through Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2," he said, adding that he was able to share his feelings with viewers.