Ryu Jun-yeol, even if Hat only uses it, chic beauty tuk Hyeri is a crush'

Actor Ryu Jun-yeol has revealed a welcome recent situation.Ryu Jun-yeol posted a photo on his Instagram page on February 14.Inside the picture was a picture of Ryu Jun-yeol wearing a bucket hat, who stares at the camera with charismatic eyes.Ryu Jun-yeols chic atmosphere catches the eyeThe fans who responded to the photos responded such as I am handsome, I am in an atmosphere and I want to see it soon.delay stock

Actor Ryu Jun-yeol has revealed a welcome recent situation.

Ryu Jun-yeol posted a photo on his Instagram page on February 14.

Inside the picture was a picture of Ryu Jun-yeol wearing a bucket Hat, who stares at the camera with charismatic eyes. Ryu Jun-yeol's chic atmosphere catches the eye

The fans who responded to the photos responded such as "I am handsome", "I am in an atmosphere" and "I want to see it soon".

delay stock