Disclosure "Ji Suk-jin, spoiler on pre-broadcast SNS" by Running Man' Yo Jae-Suk

Running Man Yoo Jae-Suk disclosures Ji Suk-jins spoiler instincts and makes members laugh.On SBS Running Man broadcasted on the 9th, members Race was released.On this day, Yoo Jae-Suk said, Ji Suk-jin was not on the air and first appeared on SNS.It was pre-released on personal instagram before broadcasting on the 19th of last month.I thought I was on the air, I didnt know it, but in an instant, 30,000 people liked it, Ji Suk-jin said.Yang Se-chan said, At the time, fans were running Nono spoiler on the Seats with SNS comments.Jung Chul-min PD said, At that time, I called Seats with my brother and said that he saw Insta. Then Seats with my brother was like a funny thing.

Running Man' Yoo Jae-Suk Disclosures Ji Suk-jin's spoiler instincts and makes members laugh.

On SBS Running Man' broadcasted on the 9th, members' 'Race' was released.

On this day, Yoo Jae-Suk said, "Ji Suk-jin was not on the air and first appeared on SNS." It was pre-released on personal instagram before broadcasting on the 19th of last month.

"I thought I was on the air, I didn't know it, but in an instant, 30,000 people liked it," Ji Suk-jin said.

Yang Se-chan said, "At the time, fans were running 'Nono spoiler' on the Seats with SNS comments."

Jung Chul-min PD said, "At that time, I called Seats with my brother and said that he saw Insta. Then Seats with my brother was like 'a funny thing'."