Running Man' Yoo Jae-Suk "Ji Suk-jin YouTube opening" .. Lee Kwang-soo "I see you when you do not sleep"

Running Man Yoo Jae-Suk laughed at Ji Suk-jins YouTube channel.On the 16th SBS Good Sunday - Running Man, Yoo Jae-Suk mentioned Jeong Jun-has YouTube channel.Yoo Jae-Suk said that Ji Suk-jin started YouTube and said, The terrible world is a talk show, but I am a little worried. Is not it weak to talk?Haha also said, Its fun when my brother comes out as a guest.Ji Suk-jin said, I did my first time and it was so fun. Lee Kwang-soo laughed, saying, If you do not sleep these days, I see your brother.Ji Suk-jin also declared, I dont get your help.On the other hand, Yoo Jae-Suk said that he made Jeong Jun-has YouTube channel name Som-ri soup.Photo = SBS Broadcasting Screen

Running Man' Yoo Jae-Suk laughed at Ji Suk-jin's YouTube channel.

On the 16th sbs "Good Sunday - Running Man", Yoo Jae-Suk mentioned Jeong Jun-ha's YouTube channel.

Yoo Jae-Suk said that Ji Suk-jin started YouTube and said, "The 'terrible world' is a talk show, but I am a little worried. Is not it weak to talk?" Haha also said, "It's fun when my brother comes out as a guest."

Ji Suk-jin said, "I did my first time and it was so fun." Lee Kwang-soo laughed, saying, "If you do not sleep these days, I see your brother." Ji Suk-jin also declared, "I don't get your help."

On the other hand, Yoo Jae-Suk said that he made Jeong Jun-ha's YouTube channel name 'Som-ri soup'.

Photo = sbs Broadcasting Screen