Running Man' Yoo Jae-Suk unveils Heritage castle Goods and Child JiHo Halloween items

Running Man Yoo Jae-Suk has unveiled a set of Heritage Castle Goods.On SBS Good Sunday - Running Man broadcasted on 9th day, Ji Suk-jin was shown spoiler on SNS.Members who brought the things they wanted to present to someone on this day and the things they wanted to throw away. Yoo Jae-Suk said, Is it hot these days?Its a Heritage Castle set, he said, pulling out Heritage Castle Goods.When the members said, Why do you do your publicity in Running Man? Yoo Jae-Suk emphasized, This is not on the market.I dont bring anything I want to throw away, its easy to carry, and I brought the items I need this season, Yoo Jae-Suk said, revealing the Halloween basket.Haha said, Im going to throw away what JiHo brought. There will be another one. I searched the box, but laughed because there was nothing.Its a JiHo permit and brought it, Yoo Jae-Suk said.Photo = SBS Broadcasting Screen

Running Man' Yoo Jae-Suk has unveiled a set of Heritage castle Goods.

On SBS 'Good Sunday - Running Man' broadcasted on 9th day, Ji Suk-jin was shown spoiler on SNS.

Members who brought the things they wanted to present to someone on this day and the things they wanted to throw away. Yoo Jae-Suk said, "Is it hot these days? It's a Heritage castle set," he said, pulling out Heritage castle Goods. When the members said, "Why do you do your publicity in Running Man'?" Yoo Jae-Suk emphasized, "This is not on the market."

"I don't bring anything I want to throw away, it's easy to carry, and I brought the items I need this season," Yoo Jae-Suk said, revealing the Halloween basket. Haha said, "I'm going to throw away what JiHo brought. There will be another one." I searched the box, but laughed because there was nothing. "It's a JiHo permit and brought it," Yoo Jae-Suk said.

Photo = SBS Broadcasting Screen