Running Man' Yoo Jae-Suk, Heritage castle Comprehensive Gift Set Prepared...Lunch Box Made by Jeon So-min, from Yang Se-chan?

Yoo Jae-Suk has prepared a comprehensive gift set for Heritage Castle.On SBS Running Man broadcasted on the 9th, Running Man was prepared to give the members before the full-scale race.On the day of the broadcast, the production team asked Running Man to bring something he wanted to present to someone in advance and something he could not throw away himself, but someone wanted him to throw away.Running Man released the items he had prepared: For you, I prepared them for what you would like.I prepared you for easy carry and not burdensome. Yoo Jae-Suk said, You guys like it so much. Its hot these days.I prepared a comprehensive gift set for Heritage Castle, he said, revealing Heritage Castles CD, posters and goodes.The items prepared by Jeon So-min also caught the eye. Jeon So-min pulled out a cheap lunch box himself, saying, I did not sleep well because I was preparing meaningful gifts.Yoo Jae-Suk said, Is not this a gift from a chan?Lee Kwang-soo then said, I took a picture of Sechan in the morning and sent it to him. Yang Se-chan explained, I contacted him about this.Jeon So-min said, I just asked you how this is. And Haha, who saw it, laughed because he could not stand the selem in the appearance of the two people, saying, Im shaking.

Yoo Jae-Suk has prepared a comprehensive gift set for Heritage castle.

On SBS Running Man' broadcasted on the 9th, Running Man was prepared to give the members before the full-scale Race.

On the day of the broadcast, the production team asked Running Man to bring something he wanted to present to someone in advance and something he could not throw away himself, but someone wanted him to throw away.

Running Man released the items he had prepared: "For you, I prepared them for what you would like. I prepared you for easy carry and not burdensome. "

Yoo Jae-Suk said, "You guys like it so much. It's hot these days. I prepared a comprehensive gift set for Heritage castle, "he said, revealing Heritage castle's CD, posters and goodes.

The items prepared by Jeon So-min also caught the eye. Jeon So-min pulled out a cheap lunch box himself, saying, "I did not sleep well because I was preparing meaningful gifts."

Yoo Jae-Suk said, "Is not this a gift from a chan?" Lee Kwang-soo then said, "I took a picture of Sechan in the morning and sent it to him." Yang Se-chan explained, "I contacted him about this."

Jeon So-min said, "I just asked you how this is." And Haha, who saw it, laughed because he could not stand the selem in the appearance of the two people, saying, "I'm shaking."