Running Man' Yang Se-chan "Jeon So-min more than Jang Doyeon"

Yang Se-chan cited Jeon So-min in the ideal type World Cup.On the afternoon of the afternoon, SBS Weekendentertainment Running Man showed the appearance of Yang Se-chan and Jeon So-min, who boasted the official business couple chemistry.Jeon So-min, Yang Se-chan and Kim Jong-kook moved in a car driven by Yang Se-chan to perform the mission.Kim Jong-kook praised Jeon So-min, saying, My original girlfriend is talking a lot next to me and it is fun.Yang Se-chan replied, Chain reaction is good for a good woman. Jeon So-min suddenly showed a big chain reaction to Yang Se-chan and caused laughter.Jeon So-min said, I am a good person for Chain Reaction, so I am your ideal type.Yang Se-chan said, Jang Doyeon is an ideal type rather than a nara sister, which caused Jeon So-mins jealousy.Jeon So-min said, Then I am a sister, and I am an ideal type World Cup. Yang Se-chan replied, My style is Jeon So-min.At the end of Yang Se-chan, Jeon So-min once again boasted of the couple Chemie of Running Man by wedged in saying, This is not going to broadcast.

Yang Se-chan cited Jeon So-min in the ideal type World Cup.

On the afternoon of the afternoon, SBS Weekend entertainment Running Man' showed the appearance of Yang Se-chan and Jeon So-min, who boasted the official 'business couple' chemistry.

Jeon So-min, Yang Se-chan and Kim Jong-kook moved in a car driven by Yang Se-chan to perform the mission. Kim Jong-kook praised Jeon So-min, saying, "My original girlfriend is talking a lot next to me and it is fun." Yang Se-chan replied, "Chain Reaction is good for a good woman." Jeon So-min suddenly showed a big Chain Reaction to Yang Se-chan and caused laughter.

Jeon So-min said, "I am a good person for Chain Reaction, so I am your ideal type." Yang Se-chan said, "Jang Doyeon is an ideal type rather than a nara sister," which caused Jeon So-min's jealousy.

Jeon So-min said, "Then I am a sister," and "I am an ideal type World Cup." Yang Se-chan replied, "My style is Jeon So-min."

At the end of Yang Se-chan, Jeon So-min once again boasted of the couple Chemie of Running Man' by wedged in saying, "This is not going to broadcast."